Chapter Nine "Nerd"

^Paris's wolf above^

Xavier Pov;)~

Her lips lay on my chest that is covered by my white dress shirt under the suit I came here in to make my deal to her and her pack earlier, her body shakes as she breaks down in my arms, my arms cling to her small petite frame tightly.

She's mine.

All of her is mine, her eyes, her lips, her body. I will take care of what's mine, I will make sure she lets me in. I will protect her.

Never in a million years, did I ever think that Paris Evans would be my mate. Never did I ever think that I'd see her again after she freed me from her pack when we were twelve, when she had just became a warrior, knowing the warnings were there, and she knew she would get a punishment if they found out the justice she allowed to happen that day.

The day I became free.

I never knew that one day I'd have this girl laying in my arms nine years later, too exhausted, too emotionally tired to fight back as I hold her and she breaks down completely.

But what I know now, is I'll never let go.

Not emotionally at least. Physically, I'll have to so she can eat and drink but emotionally, I'll never let her go.

"I never wanted this," she cries into my chest, crapping my dress shirt in fists, her lips still on the skin by my neck.

"I know Paris.. I know," I whisper, kissing her forehead as I hold her closer. The way I look at her is she is strong, no doubt about it that she's the most powerful person I've ever met. She keeps her pack going strongly, hell she's the first leader of a rogue pack ever. She's unique, a wonderful unique too and I'm glad she accepted me, mindful of her past.

"I want to run," she suddenly whispers, pulling away from my gently hold as I look at her glowing blue eyes, literally they glow. There puffy but she's still as beautiful as ever as she stands there, tears drying on her cheeks as I push them away with my thumbs before nodding my head and kissing her nose.

"Then lets go for a run." I whisper which leads to her grinning widely, a good grin though. A grin that she probably hasn't showed on her face for years.

~

My eyes widen in my wolf state as I stare at her wolf. Long black hair, with brown mixed with it, her natural glowing blue eyes seem to glisten more as she moves excitedly in her spot, waiting for me to come to her side.

'Beautiful,' I mind link to her. She looks like if she could grin she would but instead she starts running, expecting me to chase her to which I do.

For a warrior and an Alpha she's very fast as her body weaves in and out of the trees easily, sniffing the air as she does so. I bite her tail lightly making a whimper come out of her mouth as she stops abruptly, staring at me with her head to the side.

I walk up to her slowly, my paws crunching in the dirt on top of the sticks. I put my nose in her neck and adoringly nuzzle it, my wet nose making her fur slightly wet.

'You're so weird' she mind links, still in the same position as I lick her fur lightly.

'I know' I link pack before putting my head by her chest, hearing her steady heartbeat as she growls lightly, putting her head on top of mine contently.

'I'm tired Xavier' she says, her words echoing in my mind. I lick her face before starting to run back in the direction we came, both finding the trees we changed behind before changing once again, putting our clothes on.

"You're such a nerd," she says laughing as she walks in my vision in her clothes from earlier. I smirk, walking towards her as she still lightly laughs.

"I prefer geek," I tell her in a business like voice and she laughs, standing closer to me.

"Oh you do?" She asks to which I nod my head with a grin. "Too bad, nerd." She says with a small laugh before grabbing a fistful of my shirt at the ends as she leans on her tiptoes to kiss me on my lips.

"I could get used to this." I mumble against her soft lips as she laughs and pulls away, smacking me on my forehead.

"Weirdo," she says before walking away.

"I thought I was a nerd!" I yell at her as she stops, her back still to me.

"Weirdo, nerd, it's the same damn thing!" She yells back with a laugh before continuing to walk.

"Not really but okay," I mutter, as her body gets smaller at her quick pace.

This girl... ugh.