Chapter Thirty-Two "Blue Eyes"

Unknown Pov..

Pain. All I've felt for so long is pain. I never wanted any of this to happen, I never wanted to do this to people. I never wanted to be me. I mean a young person like me just shouldn't waste their life away like that. But I have. I've taken lives, I've hurt the people I love most, I've destroyed those who cared about me when no one else did.

I missed her smile, her laugh, her arms around me when I couldn't sleep. But I couldn't have that because I killed her.

I ruined her.

Think about my point of view like this: Have you ever loved someone so deeply or even your family, yet you still hurt them? Like you feel like you didn't mean too but you did anyways, or at least you didn't want to hurt them as bad as you did, yet you still did.

That's what I did. I didn't want to hurt her so bad, I was stupid- immature.

I loved her.

Paris was an amazing woman, she was strong, brave, beautiful, smart, so many more things that would be infinite to name of her. Hell, I'd have a whole dictionary of words, a whole universe of words for her.

She once told me that 'contact with others will lead you to care, caring makes you weak, weak makes you powerless, powerless makes you nothing.' She told me that when she was a young girl, her trainer had told her this.

She had grew up by it. I had seen the pain that enveloped her eyes when she talked about her childhood, I had seen the way she was always vulnerable around me.

She cared for me.

I loved her care- I craved her care because I forgot what having love felt like. What having people love you felt like..

She gave me love and I gave her pain.

But she was strong. I know this because she still is, she always will be. Maybe not physically, but mentally. She's still a warrior.

And a warrior never dies.

-

Xavier's Pov~

I smile as I hear her voice in my ears. How long I've waited, even if this is a dream, it's the best one I've ever had and I'm hoping that I'll never forget it.

"You need to wake up Xavier.. people need you. You're so strong.. I can see why I fell in love with you now. Sleep won't help- sleep makes you.. weak. Baby wake up, they need you. Your pack needs you." She calls me softly, begging me to wake up and the slight sparkles that once enveloped my body are now gone as I open my eyes to a light room filled with sunshine.

"Paris?" I call out through my scratchy voice, wanting her to come back.

That couldn't of possibly been just a dream right?

"Alpha Xavier! It's a blessing to see you awake. We haven't seen your eyes in months," a nurse says with a smile as she walks over to the machines that I just noticed are hooked up into IV's that cover my skin.

"I- where am I?" I ask hoarsely, looking at her carefully. She's around her mid-sixties with a tight grey bun and green eyes, wrinkles at the corner of her lips when she smiles.

"The hospital love, you were in a coma for a long time. Beta Brock brought you here saying he found you in your study. You'll be off alpha duties for a month or two so no worries about having to get back to work. Just get better Alpha," she says with a smile before beginning to leave.

"Wait-!" I yell making her turn around and smile at me carefully. "Was anyone here before I woke up?"

"Yes, actually." She furrows her eyebrows together, thinking for a few moments before shaking her head and smiling. "For some reason it's a hazy memory even though she was just here.. she had blue eyes though- but a hoodie covered her face. She's been your only visitor for months actually."

"Really?" I ask quite shocked, looking around for water since I can hardly speak.

"Yes love, whoever she was- make sure you keep her. She's a real special girl," she says before playfully winking and leaving quickly with a grin on her face.

"Blue eyes.." I whisper, furrowing my eyebrows. The only person I know with blue eyes is...

Paris.