So..

So I hate always doing this but seriously, I need reads: new book, Sincerely Hiraeth. It's up with twelve chapters rn, and I think it's really good. But I need feedback and that only happens with you beautiful people soooooo please go and try it, or at least read a few chapters and give some feedback. Whoever messages me or writes on the book giving me feedback, will get a follow and shout-out.

Here's the description: When I was seven years old, I dreamed I was a ballerina, at nine years old, I want to be a teacher. When I turned ten, I dreamed to be a doctor. And now, I dream to be away from life.

When you're growing up, you think you have the world at your fingertips. But when I was growing, I was dealing with the dreams and the reality.

A happy father, an abusive mother. My mom was so abusive, she didn't realize that she was the one actually abused.

You see, I'm addicted to famous quotes. Things that I believe, are things that are on my walls. When my mother would abuse me, I would read my quotes and I'd make myself think she was the abused one.

Life hit me and I didn't understand what I did to deserve this or that. So when I went to college and my parents died in a crash, I ran away. I thought everything was starting to be okay, but I just realized that it was just starting to get worse.

Life hits you hard in the back, but then I left the letters behind, hoping someone would somehow find them before I picked the chance to give everything up.

And he did, he found me and he saved me and now, I'm living the life of the runaways, the forgotten, the life of Sonder Andrews.