Chapter Fifteen "You sound so foreign."

^My nasty birthday selfie up above^

"Xavier? Alpha Lukas has contacted me." I say, walking into our bedroom, tying the necklace my father gave me when I was little around my neck. The necklace is made of a gold chain, a wolf that looks just me as the pendent, it's blue glowing eyes are made into blue diamonds with a blue collar around her neck to say just like he did 'we are wolves, not animals. We can control ourselves.'

"Oh.. wait how? Does he have your number?" He asks, standing up and walking over to me. He lays his hands on my hips, kissing my forehead before looking into my eyes intently.

I sigh, looking up at him too. "By contact, I mean he gave me or us a sign, he doesn't know about your plans against him.. right?" I ask.

"Well.. my beta may have told him and that's why I am beta-less. I killed him," he says as his eyes turn black, his grip becoming tighter on my hips.

"It's okay Xavier, calm down-" I put my hands to his cheeks and he relaxes immediately, leaning into my touch. "He killed four of my rogues- leaving notes as he did so. Each has a word, making a sentence."

"What did it form?" He asks, his eyes black again.

"Get ready for death," I say with a shrug, trying to act like I'm not scared for my life. I'm trying to stay strong, and now that I have come to the conclusion that maybe I can love Xavier, I can be stronger.

"Get ready for death? Paris.. he could kill you if he finds you." He whispers.

"So? I'm not going to leave you.. or Lance, Lukas doesn't scare me." Lies.. Lukas has always scared me in a way.

My father was a very powerful man, he had the strongest pack out of all of them, and he was a wonderful leader. One I could never even act like I could be. He had dreams for me and even though I lived up to them to make him proud, I'll still never be as good as he was, and I'm okay with that. I'm happy actually, that I'll never be as good as him. Why? Because he was a leader, a real leader. He didn't have to act all mean, or heartless. He was natural at being authoritative, he didn't have to fake an angry or mean hostile personality. He was wonderful, people loved him because he was a natural leader, a natural happy man. I'd never want to be as good as him because I want his legend to live forever, I wish he could've lived forever.

But as all legends may come, we all must die. Maybe it's not today, or tomorrow, or anytime soon. But death will happen, whether we want it to or not.

"I just.. I wish we could've met on better terms." Xavier's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I have finally realized that as I was busy thinking, I had walked over to the large window that is one half of my room as looked out, my gaze set on the evergreen trees that remind me of Xavier's beautiful eyes.

"Don't we all? Look, you'll be in charge of your troops, I'll be in charge of my-.." I trail off, thinking of the word since anyone outside of the rogue pack doesn't think we're a pack.. or even close to being sane. "Warriors." I finish with a satisfied smirk. They practically are warriors, I've trained them like one and they know all of a warriors moves.

"That's a strong name for your.. pack," he says with a frown on his lips.

"I know. I believe in my pack, I believe we are more than just what people say we are. We aren't crazy.. we all either got kicked out or left the pack on our choice. We're all rogues, and we'd rather be rogues as a pack then rogues all alone with your people's packs to kill us or even torture us. We're not like you Xavier, we're stronger. We're.. better. And we are even more real than what your pack of werewolves ever could be." I say with a smirk, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can believe now why Alpha Lukas made you rogue. You have a mouth that makes every other Alpha seen weak, worthless even. Yet, you weren't even an alpha when you had served justice for them men, those rogues, and even me." He says calmly, looking out the window from beside me.

I look at his face out of the corner of my eye. No doubt he is powerful, strong, and even intelligent. He is respected by many yet I never gave him respect when he came here. But I had no right too, for he was an alpha, one that is just like Alpha Lukas, all alphas are the same. They all make people rogue. They all torture.. they all kill.

"Did you ever make one of my members rogue?" I ask, staring back out at the beautiful landscape laid before me.

"I might have. I don't pay attention to your pack members Paris. Only you." He says honestly, cracking his neck making me crinkle my nose in disgust.

Oh shut up Paris, you do it too.

I roll my eyes at my annoying conscious that is true. Like usual. Cue the eye roll once again.

"Why are you rolling your eyes like a crazy person?" Xavier asks me, his expression making me think that I have two heads.

"No reason. Just an annoying conscious and an asshole mate standing beside me." I say before rolling my eyes again.

They're going to get stuck like that Paris.

"Oh well," I say sarcastically.

"What?" He asks making me realize I said that out loud. Well shit, I do sound like a crazy freak.

"Uh.. nothing? My brain is just.. weird." I settle, the word foreign on my tongue. I guess I'm so use to being business like that I forgot what words like weird are.

"You sound so foreign." Xavier says before rolling his eyes.

"And you Alpha, sound like a complete dumbass," I reply before walking out of the room with a victorious smirk on my face.

💜:💜

When your best friend buys you a huge ass bag of candy with an iTunes card and you can't help but open the bag and start eating it, knowing that you could care less about what people say.

Happy Birthday to me! Haha, chapter was good or bad? I'm not sure about it, but when am I ever?

I love the comments!! LIKE LOVEEEEEE!!! You guys make me laugh and smile and I just absolutely adore all of you. Thank you for putting the grin on my face that makes my mom think I'm a crazy psycho who deserves to be in a mental hospital.

I probably do belong there right now with how hyper I am. I blame you Izzy for giving me the candy even though you can't see this😂 Cause she be that person who's like 'what's wattpad?' OMG I'm going to cry. Okay sorry, you guys probs don't care and I'm just randomly talking to myself.. okay then....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay ahem, sorry again. Hehe I totally am not.

OMG so I love people direct messaging me so if you do that.. you'll be my new bestfriend and I'll probably annoy you but anywho😂

Much love! Remember.. I read your comments😉😏👀 That looks creepy👈 Like really creepy.. stalkish if you really look at it.

I'll shut up now! Love you guys💜

🌺Hailey🌺

Btw, if you follow me on Instagram tell me of message me. Instagram: hailey.mh_