Bonus Chapter: "Yup, those are Vampires"

In Paris's Pov- (this is just for fun to promote my new book that has been started and will be continued)

"You dumb-ass, what the hell do you mean by 'we seen some vampires?'" I ask the tall boy standing in front of me. His small body is pretty pathetic in my eyes, but I can't have Xavier deal with him because he's talking to another Alpha in his pack about some dumb werewolf that stole something.

Stupid, if you ask me.

"We seen vampires Alpha, they were trying to cross the border." I glare at the boy. Does he think that saying vampires are real, is a joke? I know they are, but they wouldn't dare come on our land.

Would they?

"What about the king? Has anyone talked to King Gray about them?" I ask about King Gray, if you don't know who he is then let me tell you about him.

In every girls eyes he is a: sexy king of the vampires, pure blood, smart, and he knows how to get what he wants. But, he's a virgin and is saving himself for his mate which just so happens to be a human. How do I know that? I have connections.

"No, he doesn't even know. He does know about the threats though from the werewolf packs surrounding here, and you and Xavier's pack are in the middle." I sigh, kicking my feet up lazily on the desk. Should I really worry about some disgusting, blood drinking people who think their stronger than us wolves? I don't think I should but maybe they could do more damage than we think.

"Yes.. didn't he take one of our wolves?" I ask to which he nods to, shifting uncomfortably under my gaze, a smirk resting on my lips from his frightens state.

Oh, the power I have.

"I'll make sure to talk to the surrounding packs. There may be a war in order.." I mutter, standing up and waving him away, a relieved sigh erupting from his lips as he quickly runs out of the room, shutting the door.

"A harsh war that contains Werewolves Vs. Vampires." I smirk, grabbing my papers and already getting ready for the plan.

And you know what?

The werewolves are going to win.

~

Short I know, but wasn't it nice o hear the sarcastic remarks from Paris? I know I was really happy to hear it. 😂 I honestly hate how I ended this and I have even been thinking about just cutting the epilogue off and starting back from there again.

I don't know, what do you guys think?

OMG the support of this book has got me so much happier!❤ Oh and my favorite thing ever seems to be coming so much sooner making me even happier: Golf⛳💕 I'm the only girl on our team and the boys are super rude but oh well...

So anyways, the main thing about this chapter is that it is a bonus, yes and it is a promotion to the vampire book. It's called 'King of Vampires' and it has.. six chapters up? Counting the prologue.. I would absolutely appreciate and love for you to check it out.

When/ if you do, comment done on the prologue an I'll follow you as long as you give me feedback on it!

Thank you and much love💜

💕Hails⛳