Chapter Twenty-Five "Small rebellion my ass."

I keep my hoodie over my head, the dangerous look moving onto my face and even though nobody can see my expression, I have a knowing smirk on my lips.

I'm going to kill some fuckers.

I walk into the bar of the city, smelling many humans and alcohol. My nose smells for a familiar scent, the scent of a pack member.

"Hello m'am, are you looking for someone?" A human asks. I turn around slowly, the darkness in the bar is adding to my dangerous scent. No doubt by the look in his eyes, he can feel the power radiating off of me.

It's strange that he hasn't noticed me yet.

"I can find him by myself." I snap, looking up so he can only see my glowing blue eyes.

"Him? Well.. what's his name?" He asks curiously. Humans are damn idiots.

"I said I could find him by myself. Do you not understand that?" I grit out, moving closer so I clam my hand around his neck, picking him up off the ground as all chatter around me stops.

"Please.. let me go. I-I was just trying to h-help," he stutters, struggling for air. I growl, dropping him to the ground before turning around. My wolf instantly starts freaking out in my mind.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' I growl at her in my mind.

'Mate!' She exclaims as my eyes darken. I smell his scent and my eyes snap to a table, looking at his brilliant evergreen eyes. Xavier. A man of many horrible things.

"Darling, did you find him yet?" My father asks, snapping me out of my daze. I turn around and smile at him, pulling my hoodie down for everyone to gasp.

Honestly, I don't know why people always do that when I take my hoodie off. I'm just another face.

"Yes, he's over there. Evergreen eyes, black hair." I mutter in his ear, making his head snap to the direction as he meets his eyes and immediately my father growls in distaste.

I guess it runs in the family.

"He's strong Richard," Jackson says to my dad, coming to my right side. A few of my rogues stand behind us as we look at Alpha Xavier and his friends, which are a few other alphas.

"I think Paris could handle her own fight with him," my dad says strongly, very proudly. I smile at him before looking at the rogues behind us.

"Go to the bar. You'll know what to do when you sense trouble," I say with a smirk, and they do as said.

I look at Xavier to seem him watching me intently, confusion on his features. He must think that I'm not mad.. that I'm still depressed. He doesn't know that I know his plans.

"Go to him. We'll go to the others, here's the drug," my father says, handing me the drug I'm suppose to put in Xavier's neck. I put it in my jacket's pocket before taking my time towards Xavier, an earpiece laying comfortable behind my ear, hidden by my two french braids that cascade down my back.

"Xavier," I say with a curt nod.

"Paris? What are you doing here?" He asks me, standing up to kiss me but I back away, glaring at him.

"How's the plans?" I ask, turning towards the other two men to see them talking to Jackson and my dad. They move fast..

"What plans?" He asks making me attention snap towards his face to see him actually confused. Not a faked confused, an honest confused. I cock my head, wondering whether to be mean.. or nice.. I choose the first one and smirk, laughing harshly.

"The plans to rebel against me of course. Did you really think I was that dumb.. mate." I spit the words so harshly, I see him physically flinch, reasoning with my knowledge.

So he is rebelling against me..

"Paris just let me explain-" He starts but I get angry and immediately slap him across the face.

"No Xavier. Let me explain to you! I have been on my own for nearly a year now without you! You've lied.. you've acted like you cared.. and most importantly you acted real." I growl, punching his nose to make him groan and push his hand to his now bleeding nose.

"It's just a small rebellion-" He starts but I take the drug and put it in his neck.

"Small rebellion my ass.. Xavier you're going to pay." And with that.. he falls into a deep sleep.