Epilouge

Epilogue

Aly's POV

Life's good. Ever since Max got out of the hospital, we've really found ourselves growing closer together. Lyndsey finally gave up on Max, which honestly was a big relief. Or maybe she just moved to Texas...hey any reason to not be near that whack job, was good enough for me. Man was she crazy. Stephanie is still my best friend, of course. It's funny how last week, I asked Steph if she wanted to hangout, but blushed and said she was busy. When I looked across the room to see what the others thought, I saw Dean blushing as well. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that my best friend might just have found love. John is still single. I think he's just not interested in dating anyone because of his sister and her problems at school. I mean it's not like he couldn't try to get a girlfriend, I think he's just choosing to stay single. I'm doing well too. I decided it was time to go to college, and same with Max. The best part is he's just a town over, only an hour away. I really do love him. He's taken my breath away countless times, and just been the best guy I know. I love him with all of my heart and I think I will forever.

The End.

THE END! If you eoye this book, please read my new book, Torn apart from Reality!