Chapter 7: Forgiveness

I breathed heavily as he got off me and ran to lock the classroom door. "I want you." He growled at me. He pulled off his tie and ran back up to me, pressing his lips against mine, untucking my shirt. "F-Frank..." I breathed. "Yes, princess?" He whispered before kissing me harder. "Frank please" I continued, trying to stop what was happening. "Frank!" I pushed him off slightly as his hand made his way down my torso. He landed pushed up against the wall opposite where we were sitting. "What's wrong?" He said, coming back at me, grabbing my thigh with one hand and my hair with another, going into kiss me again. "Frank, stop!" I pushed him off, once again. "Come on, Whats wrong with you?!" He asked, starting to unbutton his belt. "I knew you were using me." I whispered to him. I pulled my clothes back on and grabbed my bag. I left the room and left the school. I texted my mom and told her I was staying at Kiras, making sure she replied before I decided where I wanted to go. As I left the school I realised how much it was raining, and how I'd probably regret going outside.

I carried on walking for the next ten minutes before I realised where I was. I was walking up Franks road... I pulled my hood up and continued to walk. "Hey, can I give you a lift somewhere?" I turned my head and saw Frank in his car next to me. "Are you following me, Iero?!" I yelled. "I don't need anything from you, thanks." I told him.

"Okay fine. Then walk up that driveway there." He told me, I turned my head and realised I was outside Franks house. The rain was starting to really come down at this point and I was quite far from home...

I walked up the drive, he had already pulled up and gone inside, leaving the front door open for me. He walked down the stairs holding a towel and some clothes. Even though I was mad at him, God he looked hot. He was wearing a plain white t shirt and black sweatpants. "Here. Feel free to use my shower if you want." He told me, giving me an awkward smile and walking into the kitchen. I walked up his stairs and heard the shower already running. I walked into a large bathroom and saw a selection of different shower gels and hair products. I closed the door, got undressed and got into the shower.

*
I dried myself and put on the clothes Frank had gave me. It must have been one of his shirts, it was quite baggy on me, and a pair of grey sweatpants. I took my clothes, wet from the rain and my towel and took them back down the stairs, I couldn't believe the size of his house. It made me wonder what job he had before he was a teacher...

I walked downstairs and found Frank in the kitchen. "Let me take those for you." He said quietly. He took them off me and threw them in the dryer. "Thank you." I hesitated.

"Hey, I made you a drink." He told me, handing me a cup of coffee. "Sorry, I'm not much of a tea fan." He joked. I just smiled at him and took the drink. "Hey, as soon as you want to leave just tell me, I'll drive you straight home. No funny business, I promise."

"Thank you, Frank..." I said, there was no doubt that this was the most awkward encounter we'd ever had.

"Jasmine I can't tell you how sorry I am. I promise you I'll never put you in that situation again. Nothing is more important to me than your consent. I'm sorry if I scared you." He told me, slowly moving closer to me. I began to feel the awkwardness fade and my sadness slip away. "Frank, do you know how it feels? To like someone, especially a teacher! And then I thought you liked me back, and you forced yourself on me, and when I told you to stop you didn't. And that hurt, it hurt because I didn't know what would've happened if we actually did something and I asked you to stop!" I yelled at him, I felt a tear sting my eyes.

"You're right. You're 100% right. Jas, you mean something to me and I don't want this to be a bump in our... Relationship." He told me, pausing at the last word. "Relationship? What kind of relationship do we have?"

"Well, I'm hoping... A romantic, and or physical relationship..." As he talked, he moved closer to me, resting one hand on my waist. "Frank, an hour ago you were trying to force yourself upon me. What makes you think you can come crawling back now, with your fancy house, your amazingly attractive face, your eyes that just make me melt, your smile, and body..." I felt my words drift as I began staring at him, daydreaming. "So, you think I'm hot?" He asked with a devilish smile. I just nodded and leant into him. "Jasmine? Can I kiss you...?" He asked in a serious tone I had never heard before. I just nodded at him as he leant in and kissed me.