Chapter 29: Two Weeks Later.

It's been two weeks since I lost my baby. It's been two weeks since I spoke to Frank. I was still coming into school to see the guidance councillor and to sort out my options for Uni. I'd walk past Frank occasionally, completely ignoring him. I had nothing to say to him. He kept trying to talk to me but I just wouldn't allow it. I don't know why, yes he lashed out once when he said we were never together but those words have stuck with me. It's almost like I'm trying to find an excuse to be mad at him.

I was walking to my guidance councillors room and I heard a lot of yelling from inside. I hesitated, wondering whether I should actually walk in or not.

"FRANK! FUCKING STOP THIS IS GETTING YOU NOWHERE. SHES GONE, FRANK ACCEPT IT." My councillor was yelling as I opened the door. "Fuck." He said to himself as I looked in. I turned my head round the door and saw Frank, red with rage absolutely trashing the room. "IERO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING AT?" I yelled at him to get his attention. I looked up at me and continued to punch the wall behind him. "WHY WONT YOU FUCKING TALK TO ME JASMINE." He asked angrily. He continued to kick tables and chairs. "Maybe it's better if you leave, you can come back tomorrow sweet." The councillor said to me. I continued to watch as Frank fell to the floor and broke down. "You must be joking, the least I can do is help you clean up." I offered. I watched as he walked over to Frank and kneeled in front of him. "Come on bud, you know all this isn't worth it. You could get suspended again." Again?! I walked over towards Frank. "Why are you doing this Frank? What's the need?"

"You. I need you. I didn't mean what I said, I was just angry and upset, I love you Jasmine, I want to be with you." He told me, I kneeled down next to him and decided it was time I was finally the stern one. "Frank. Get a hold of yourself. You could lose your job over this and you fucking know you can. I'm leaving the school, and in the new year you'll find someone else to have this ridiculous charade with for a year, and then again and again. You can't change Frank, I know you can't because you've been doing it for too long." I didn't get a reply off him for that. I let out a sigh and left the room without another word. I decided my best bet would be to find Kira, she was probably still knocking round the buildings somewhere. "Hey bitch!" Kira came up behind me laughing. I turned to her and she saw my red, tear filled eyes. "Jasmine what's wrong?!" She asked, she leaded me to the nearest toilets, which unfortunately for me was back the way I came...

As we walked back into the building, I saw Frank turning the corner, heading in the opposite direction as I was going. I felt my breathing sharpen as I gasped, hoping he didn't see me. Judging by her reaction, I think Kira noticed this too. "Oh for Christ Sake. IERO!" She called after him. He immediately turned round, his face had by now returned to normal, but soon dropped when he saw us. "Yes?" He asked, hesitantly but still acting like the teacher he should be. "What the fuck have you done now?!" Kira almost shouted at him. He rolled his eyes and carried on walking away. I shook Kira off me and walked up to him, pulling his arm to make him stop walking. "Well you got over that little episode pretty fucking quick." He stared at me for a minute. "You've decided that you don't want me anymore. I have to do the same thing. I love you, Jasmine. But I don't want to get in your way of finding someone better. I'm done chasing after you. I'll wait for you forever, but I can't expect you to do the same. I'm sorry for everything I've done. Thank you for the best year of my life." He kissed my cheek and carried on walking away.

Out of everything Frank has ever done to me, those words are the thing that has hurt me most. Oh God. What have I done. I can't exactly chase after him after that. "Frank, wait." I looked up and saw Kira standing next to me, calling after him. "For some fucked up reason, Jas loves you. I don't know why because you really don't deserve her. But she deserves happiness, and I've never seen her happier than when she's with you. The first sign of her being the one to push you away and you don't even fight for her. You're pathetic Iero. If you love her, fucking fight to keep her. If you don't, why don't you be a man and tell her out right. She's my best friend and it's killing me to see her like this. Iero you better fix this or I'll tell the head and every fucker in this poxy school what you get up to." She put her arm round my back and dragged me away. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to know what he'd choose to do...

Maybe it's better off with me not knowing. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't let him walk away like that. I should've kept my mouth shut, I'm sorry Jas." She said sounding upset. I told her it was okay and that I was glad she said that to him. At least I'd know where I stand.

"Jasmine!" Frank said running out of the building towards us. "Jas I love you. I thought it would make it easier for you if I backed off... Obviously not. Im so sorry. I get it if you don't want to live with me again, but can you please find any way of forgiving me?" My heart started racing, I didn't know what to do. "I'll leave you two to it." Kira said, smiling as she walked away. "Jas I don't think you should be hung up on me. I'm twice your age, I got you pregnant when you're barely even an adult and I took advantage of you so many times. I'm so sorry. I really don't think it's a good idea that we stay together, but if it's what you want then goddamn it i'm going to do everything I can to make you happy. You're all I want. I can't believe someone like you would choose me." He said pulling me into a hug. "Well, technically you chose me." I joked. I heard him giggle slightly. "Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I kinda ruined your life a little..." He trailed off. "You didn't ruin my life. The only way you would've ruined my life is if you completely left me. Frank, I trust you. Even after everything that's happened, I wouldn't have you any other way."