Chapter 17: 3 Months Later...

"Mom, Kiras staying over tonight." I told my mom as Kira arrived at my house. "Jasmine I do not like the amount of time you're spending with people these days!" She told me in an angry tone. "So what? You want to keep me locked up in here for 4 months like you did after you broke my heart by kicking Frank out?!" I knew ways to irritate and annoy my mother. "Jasmine. What have I told you about mentioning his name round here?! Don't!" She yelled.

"Wait, Frank the math teacher?!" Kira asked, she knew exactly how to wind my mom up too. My mom got up off her seat and walked into the kitchen stubbornly, going out into the garden. I smiled at Kira as she followed me up the stairs. "Kira, what's with the big suitcase?! We'll be back tomorrow!" I said, slightly disappointed. I knew nothing would happen with Frank, I'd ask him about why he left so suddenly, why he never tried to contact me after he left. That's if he even remembered me. "Kira... What if he doesn't remember me..." I asked her, feeling a lump grow in my throat. "The suitcase is incase you get lucky. And he wouldn't have forgotten about you, look at you, you're unforgettable." She told me, smiling. I rolled my eyes and followed her as she walked into the bathroom. She pulled two boxes of hair dye from her bag, one dark grey, one silver, matching the exact colour of my hair. "We need to touch up your roots sweetie." She told me.

Over the next three hours my hair was freshly dyed, my nails were done and Kira had shown me the new lingerie she had bought for me. "Kira. When will I need this." I asked her.

"It's just incase! You never know if he might whisk you away in the dead of night." She joked. I rolled my eyes, thinking of how bad this encounter could go. "Even if he did actually want to talk to me, it'd mean nothing to him." I told her. She let out a sigh and sat on the bed next to me. "Jas! Trust me! Everything's going to be fine!" She told me. "Now, early start tomorrow, get to sleep." She told me.

"But it's 8:30PM?" She smiled at me and threw the suitcase on the floor. I got into bed and stayed quiet, hoping Kira would think I was asleep. Eventually I managed to drift off, although I woke up several times during the night. I was going to be seeing the man I love in less than a day. After months of thinking, knowing I'd never see him again. I almost had a panic attack thinking about it. "Hey, Jas. You awake?" I heard Kira ask. I stayed quiet, hoping she would leave me alone for a little while longer. "Jas! Wake up!" She yelled at me, slapping me with a pillow. "What?!" I asked, sitting up. "Get your shit together, we leave in half an hour." I frowned and pulled my phone out from under my pillow. "Kira! It's 4:30AM!" I yelled at her. She smiled at me and threw some clothes at me. "We have to leave before your parents wake up. Don't you think they'll guess where we're going if you leave for two days?...Or more..." She told me.

"Or more? Kira why would it be more?!" I asked, sounding more scared than I was. I had no idea what she had planned for this trip, but it kinda scared me. "Well, you never know what might happen!" She told me. I let out a sigh and started getting more of my stuff together.

Soon after, we left the house and called a taxi to take us to the train station. We found our platform and soon enough, the train pulled up. We found seats with a table and sat down, preparing for a 3 hour train ride. Kira slept for most of it, I stayed wide awake. Partly to make sure we didn't miss our stop, but mostly because I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I was going to be seeing Frank again today. I couldn't stop thinking about every single detail of that man.

After an hour I pulled my phone out of my bag to see if I had any messages.

70 missed calls: Mom
30 unread messages: Mom

Crap.

I unlocked my phone and started reading some of the messages.

Get home now!

Whats this note you left! How dare you leave!!

We've been to Kiras house. You haven't even been there!

If you have gone to see him, I won't be responsible for getting you both in trouble Jasmine Cross!

My heart started racing. I slapped Kira until she woke up. "What the hell do you want!" She asked, half awake.
"Did you leave a note for my parents?!" I yelled at her.
"Well yeah! They were gonna wonder where you'd gone so I put that you were staying at mine for a couple of nights." She told me. I showed her the messages on my phone. "Shit." She whispered. "I'll be right back." She told me before running off. I waited a couple of seconds and followed behind her. "They're onto us. You need to take her as soon as you can and as far as you can!" I heard. She quickly ended the call and came back to sit down. "Who the hell was that Kira?"

"Who was what? I was just calling my sister." I decided to let it go after that... I knew Kira would never do anything to hurt me. The next hour an a half was a blur. We sat in silence for the rest of the journey. Soon enough we arrived at the venue, as we were walking round I saw a giant tour bus round the side of the venue. My heart stopped as I saw one of the doors open, it wasn't Frank, but knowing he was in there was enough to kill me. We walked to the front of the venue and found a couple of people already sitting down in the queue. Kira began making conversation with them, I just sat and stared into space as I watched more people turn up to see their idol. If only they knew what he was really like. After a few hours Kira's phone wouldn't stop ringing, she ignored it every time, she wouldn't show me who was ringing her either. Maybe she was planning something against me...?