Chapter 31: Teachers Pet (END)

I woke up in Franks bed. This was nothing out of the ordinary, but where was Frank? I picked up my phone off the bedside table to check if I had any messages. Frank has never been awake before me. I looked at my phone to see one new text.

Jasmine, get up and get ready. Everyone graduating has been called in for one final workshop in their strongest subject. See you in class!

I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of bed, getting in the shower. As soon as I stepped out, 15 minutes later I had three new messages, all from Frank.

Jas I'm not dicking around this could reflect badly on you if you miss this workshop!

Baby get up! X

Miss Cross, this isn't funny anymore. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Class starts in half hour. DON'T BE LATE!

I smiled and bit my lip at the last message, I liked where this was heading! I secretly loved it when Frank would be dominant over me, especially when he was in teacher mode.

I finished getting ready, making sure I put on my sluttiest set of lingerie for Frank to enjoy when I walked in late. I made sure my skirt was higher up my thighs than usual and my shirt was skin tight, just how Frank likes it. I set off for school for what I hoped was going to be an interesting lesson. When I finally got to school, I was only going to be walking in a few minutes late so I decided to head to the bathroom and tidy myself up a little before walking in.

By now I'd be 20 minutes late. Perfect. "Well, well, well. Miss Cross." Frank looked me up and down. "How nice of you to finally join us! Not like you to be late! Go on, take a seat at the back. And get comfy! You're staying after class to make up the time." He told me. I smirked to myself as I walked to my seat next to Kira, who by now had quite a disgusted look on her face as she knew what was going to happen when everyone else left the room. I noticed a few people share glances with each other after hearing the 'rumours' about Frank and I. I decided to spend the next 2 hours in silence, I couldn't be bothered with Math. It's why I was here, because i'm already good at it! Eventually, the last school bell that I was ever going to hear had started ringing. Everyone filed out the classroom as I stayed seated. "Have fun!" Kira said to me in a jokey tone. "Go easy on her Iero!" She spoke as she walked past Frank. He chuckled and shook his head, closing the door after her. "Jas, I gave you an hours warning this morning, why were you twenty minutes late?!" Frank said to me in a serious manner. I decided to ignore what he was saying, "If you're not going to bend me over your desk and fuck me right here, can I go now?" I asked. We both knew I was flirting, and we both knew it was working. "You little slut." Frank laughed, taking my hand and pulling me to stand in between his legs, where he was sitting on the desk infront of me. "I told you I would teach you a lesson, now I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to be a good little girl for me and get on your knees. Isn't that right, princess?" I bit my lip at his words, Ive never heard Frank talk to me like that. "So am I your slave now?" I asked. He smiled at me and kissed me. "You always have been baby." He said, pushing my head down...

The next half hour was a blur. That was the best sex Frank and I had together. Now, I was sat naked on top of him in his desk chair. "Baby you were sensational!" He told me, smiling. I simply smiled back and kissed him.

All of a sudden, a serious look came over his face. "Jasmine..." He started. "I need to tell you something..." Shit. This was an incredible moment, I didn't want it to be ruined with reality. "Frank, can I at least put clothes on before you tell me?" I had a feeling I would need to run out of the room and cry. A thought suddenly occurred to me. Maybe this is what he's been planning all along? Maybe he doesn't care about me, maybe all he wanted to do was have sex in the classroom?! I felt myself beginning to tear up at the thought. I couldn't lose Frank. Not my Frank, not now. "Woah, woah! Hey! Why are you getting upset? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, taking a hold of my hands. "I have to make a big deal out of this because I'm not used to saying this." He paused, looking deep into my eyes. "Jasmine Cross." He began. "I love you." I felt my heart flip and butterflies in my stomach.

"Frank. Don't bullshit me. You have to mean this. If you hurt me again I don't know what I'd do, but I've waited a whole year for you to say that to me. I really need you to mean it." I cried. He pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss and held me close. "Jasmine I'm in love with you. I've never meant anything more. It's just you and me forever. I love you."

"I love you too, Mr Iero." I smiled. I saw him cringe a little at the use of his "professional name"

"I think, deep down, I've always known you were the one, Jas. I was just too blind to see it in the first place. But that's changing now, I'm going to make you happier than you ever have been, and I mean that. You've always been my little Teachers Pet."

_____

Goddamn! This is another fanfic that I've been writing for almost 2 years! I didn't realise there was so many people still reading this! Thank you so much if you're still here!

Well, that's the end! I might bring it back someday but for now, I'm happy with it!

Let me know what you think of it. I love reading comments!

Thank you!
~A x