Chapter 16: Kira

"I need you, I need you, I need you,
I need you, I need you, I need you,
To know, I'm alright."

I woke up to Franks soft yet rugged voice playing through my room. I quickly went online to look at the release date of this song, yesterday. I laughed to myself as I thought it could be about me. Yeah right. I scrolled through my news feed and saw an announcement.

Cellabration hit the UK!

My heart flipped as I looked through the dates and towns they had announced they were playing. No where near here. Of course. I checked the other dates and saw the closest was three hours away-

"Jasmine! Post!" My mom yelled from downstairs, I frowned and went downstairs, taking the envelope. I went back upstairs and opened it. Inside were two train tickets,two other tickets and two email confirmations for a meet and greet?

The tickets read;

FrnkIero and the Cellabration

My heart did a small flip, I looked through the envelope and found a small note.

"Don't leave it too late. Go get him, I support you.
It'll be a good day out for us! PS. I miss you bestie x "

I thought about it, and realised it must have been Kira. I love that girl.

Less than a minute later there was a knock on the front door, I ran downstairs and opened the front door. "I see you got the tickets then?" She giggled, still holding the envelope. I smiled and hugged her. "But.. Why?" I asked her.

"I saw the way you used to look at him, and you haven't been answering any of my messages, which I learnt from last time is not a good sign! And I knew it had to be because of him." I smiled at her again and invited her in. "Jasmine, did you ask permission to have visitors over?" My mom asked me, she knew Kira, we'd grown up together, she was just being arsey. "Shut the fuck up Mom." I started to walk up the stairs when Kira pulled at my wrist. "Nope, we're going shopping!" She told me pulling out a card. I smiled and followed her out the front door, hearing my mom yell after me.

As we got into Town Kira started asking me a load of questions.
"So what actually happened with him?"
"Did you really sleep with him?"
"Whats he like in bed?!"
"Was he an actual teacher?"

I let out a sigh as she asked me all these questions. "I was his "friends with benefits" and he used me the whole time and pretended he loved me. Yes I did. Pretty great. Yes he was."

"Ouch, and you still want to see him? How did he actually make you feel?"

"At the end of it he made me feel used, worthless, like I wanted to die. He made me forget about living and made me think about how pathetic I was. The last time I saw him, he called by my house. He wanted to talk to my parents, he told them he loved me and how he's never felt this way about anyone. My parents didn't like it, told him to leave and he hasn't bothered to even message me since. But yes, I still want to see him." I sighed.

"What the Hell Jas! Why do you want to see him?!" I let out a deep breath and thought about the answer... I didn't want to think like this. "Because I fell in love with him." I sighed as I realised what I had just told my best friend. I'm in love with our old math teacher.