Chapter 9: Truth

"So where are we going?" I asked, walking over to his car. "Hey, keep walking." He said, coming up behind and holding my hand. "We're walking?" I asked and he nodded. We carried on walking, hand in hand for a while. "So, you said you didn't know what we were. So I hope tonight will prove it. And can I just take a moment to tell you how damn pretty you're looking tonight." He told me, pulling me into him.

"Relax, I'm not going to kiss you, or try anything. Tonight I'm going to give you the best night of your life and you're going to tell me if I go too far." He told me. "Tonight is about you, and how I want to prove to you that I'm not just after sex from you." He smiled at me, looking at me in a romantic way he had never looked before. "Thank you Frank. So where are we going?" I asked. He let go of my hand and continued to walk. "Well, if you would care to step in this car." He told me, nodding to the matte black limo that was waiting at the end of his drive. I stepped into the limo, Frank following behind me. "So where are you taking me?"

"Oh, just to my own little piece of heaven." He said to me, pouring me a glass of champagne. "Wow, you're really putting in all the effort tonight" I told him, taking the glass from him. "Okay so you have to tell me, how can you afford all this stuff?" I asked as he put his arm round my shoulders. "Well, I had a feeling this might come up." He leant forward to grab a remote and a TV unfolded from the ceiling of the car. He opened up a video and a soft piano tune starting playing, I recognised the first note as a G note...

After ten minutes I knew about Franks many bands he's been in and could see how he was able to afford the house and expensive cars. "Theres just one thing I don't understand." I told him. "Why did you give up your fame and everything you had... To be a teacher?" He took a deep breath and looked to the floor.

"Alright, I'll tell you the truth. I've been known to have a bit of a reputation, a bit of a ladies man. But I never meant for it to be like this, I've been waiting to find that someone. And since my divorce I haven't really had a connection with someone and if I had, it'd only be after we slept together. But you... You, Miss Cross. You're Different, you're special, and I want you to be mine." He stared into my eyes, glancing down at my lips every few seconds. By now he had his hand resting on my thigh.

"Frank?" I asked. "How many girls have you slept with?"

"Numbers aren't important, Jas. I'm here with you and not somebody else. That's what's important." He told me, he leaned in slightly further and pressed his lips against mine. I thought about kissing him back, but remembered his promise. I felt his hand tug at the waistband of my jeans. I pushed him off and leant away from him. "What?!" He asked, sounding surprisingly shocked. "What?! Did you forget your little promise?! You said you wouldn't try anything until I was ready." I wanted him. I wanted him so badly, all I could think about was the things he could do to me and how amazing it would make my first time. But right now, I still wasn't ready. "Stop the car I'm going home." I told him stubbornly.

"Baby, don't be like that, please. I had a whole night planned out for us! Don't go..."

"Well yeah, you should've thought about that before you tried to screw me in here."

"It's not like that, I just couldn't resist you!" I felt tears stinging my eyes, they immediately start to fall. "And about if I let you do what you want to me?! How will you stop yourself then?!" I asked harshly, he just stared back at me blankly. "Exactly." I felt the car stop and I got out. "Goodbye Frank." I got out and slammed the car door shut and began walking home.
-
I was home in the next 40 minutes, I looked at my phone and found  new texts from Frank;

I'm sorry. I know you'll probably hate me, but we can't see each other anymore. The only time we can talk is in lesson, it's probably best if you delete my number.

I felt my heart being ripped out of my chest. I'd realised what he was, he didn't care about me, I wasn't different. That's probably the same thing he tells all of his girls, how could I be so stupid...

I deleted the text and deleted Franks number, I knew he was too good to be true.