Chapter 11: Get Out!

-The Next Day-

F - So did you have fun yesterday? x

J - You know I did. Thanks for showing me how to have a good time x

F - So am I still welcome to come round this weekend while your parents are out? X

J - Of course! They're going Friday afternoon so you can come round anytime after school! X

F - I'll keep that in mind, babygirl x

I smiled to myself at his words. I was about to reply when my mom came bursting through my bedroom door. "Jasmine you spend too much time on that phone of yours." She told me.

"I got a call today from the school, telling me you went missing for an hour and a half at lunch, you know you're not allowed out at lunch! Jasmine what the hell is wrong with you!" I rolled my eyes and carried on texting. "Give me that!" She yelled as she snatched the phone out from my hand. "Hey! Bitch that's private!" I was shot a deathly look for my use of language. I paused as she started looking through my phone. I braced myself for what was about to come.

"Jasmine Elizabeth Cross! What is this... This SMUT!" She yelled at me. "You are not getting this phone back young lady! You will have to earn back my trust!" She told me. "You know what, I don't want someone like you in my home we have a reputation to uphold! I don't need you sleeping with every boy you can get ahold of!"

"Mom! If you'll just listen to me! I'm 18! I'm an adult, you can't keep me wrapped in wool my whole life!" I yelled back at her.

"You know what, you're right. But while you're living here you will not act like this, if you want to carry on this slutty lifestyle, leave! Now!"

"If you actually cared about me and listened to me you'd probably realise I don't sleep with every fucking guy I see! It's one guy and we've had a thing for months!" I yelled back, beginning to pack up my stuff. I didn't know where to go, I didn't exactly love the idea of spending more time than I had to with Kira. The only other person is Frank, but he made it very clear he wasn't interested in anything other than sex and the occasional bit more f romance. But where else was I meant to go?!

I walked to Franks in the next 10 minutes, I walked up his drive and rang the bell, waiting for an answer. "Oh, hey..." He said, looking slightly concerned. "Can I come in? I'm not having the best day right now.." I asked him, I wasn't thinking straight and I just walked past him into the house. "Jasmine! Erm, look. Right now isn't the best time..." He told me, I frowned at him and walked into the living room. Sitting on the sofa was a middle aged woman, she had short black hair, quite good looking, just sitting there, staring back at me. "Oh." I whispered to myself. I heard Frank sigh behind me. "Frank you didn't tell me you'd be having company round." The woman smiled. I turned back to Frank and felt tears stinging my eyes. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you." I told him before trying to get out of there as quick as possible. "Jasmine!" The woman yelled behind me, my head quickly snapped to her direction. "You know my name?" I asked her as she started walking closer to me. "Of course, he never shuts up about you." She joked, nodding her head in Franks direction. "I've known him my whole life, even when we were married, he never adored me as much as he does you, I can tell that just by how much he talks about you..." She told me, I just stopped and stared. "I'm going to leave before I cause anymore trouble. Goodbye Frank!" She yelled back into the house at him. I took a deep breath and walked back into the house. "Jas, I'm sorry. We were married for a long time, it's hard to just ditch someone out of your life." He told me sounding panicked.

"You know, if you would've just told me who she was and why she was here, I would've understood." I told him, pouting at him.

"Anyway, whats with the unexpected visit?" He asked me, changing the subject. I took a deep breath as he took me into the living room. He sat me down and put his arm around me. "Well, my mom took my phone, she found our texts and she's kicked me out..." I told him.

"Fuck." He said to himself. "Shit. This is bad, this is very bad." He shot up out of his seat and started pacing.

"Woah! What's the big deal?!" I asked, trying to calm him down. "Jasmine, if she finds out who I am, do you realise how much trouble I'm in?! I'll lose my job, I'll go to jail..."

"Hey! She's not going to find out about us, you're not going to lose your job!" I told him, holding his hands in mine. "Jasmine. We can't see each other anymore. You can stay here until things get better at home but we can't have any tension that might give us away, okay?" In one second I felt my heart break, I thought we could actually have something. "So thats it? You're done? Again?! I thought I could trust you, all the things you said yesterday, all the things you did... You were using me." I cried. "Don't bother trying to be apologetic. I don't wanna hear it." I walked out, once again and began to cry...