Part 5

Chapter 5

Next Day Specifically Saturday...

It was very early in the morning. I found myself thinking about Kaito. For some odd reason he's always the first thing that I think of when I wake up.

I was debating on whether or not to go downstairs and watch some TV or stay in my room and think about what happened yesterday night...

I still can't get it out of my head. Why was I feeling so confident last night? I wasn't my usual self, my usual self would've skipped going to Kaito's house and just would've gotten to work early.

I guess there isn't so much stress with a part time job. Weekends are my lonely days...without Kaito being here to piss me off or make fun of me I feel like somethings missing.

Suddenly my phone rang. "Hello!?" I answered Kaito's call. "Goodmorning Yari! How about we go out today? It's been a while since we've had time to bond. Ya know with work and all" He said.

"Yeah, I know" I shortly giggled. "So what do you say? My brother is taking us and his girlfriend to the state fair, if that's Ok with you?" He said. "I don't mind at all" I said.

"We'll drop by your house around five pm, take care Yari" Kaito said. "You too Kai" I hung up.

'This isn't the first time me and Kaito have gone out together so I don't find it so awkward anymore, man just remembering our first time out together was terrifying'

Many hours later...

I picked out a black and white striped shirt with a black jacket and some black jeans. Whenever I'm in a rush I like to think of the Sonic X theme song.

"Gotta go fast, gotta go fast!"

Ok I'll stop....

"Mom I'm going out with Kaito again!" I rushed out the door. "Be back before ten!" Mom yelled. I rushed out of the house and saw them coming.

Kaito got out of the car and hugged me. "Even though it's only been about a day I missed you so much Yari!". I stared at his outfit and he stated at mine. "I guess we have the same taste in clothing" I noticed the black and white striped shirt, black jacket, and black jeans.

"That looks good on you" He grabbed my hand and lead me to the car. I start blushing so hard that I can feel my face burning up. "So you're my little bro's friend?" His brother said as me and Kaito got in.

"Yeah, my names Yaretzi Uki" I buckled my seat belt. "Nice name, I'm Juno Yumika, and this is my girlfriend Amai" Juno said.

Mini Time Skip

'I remember coming here once'

"So which rides should we go on first?" Kaito asked. "Your pick." I said. "Let's go on something fast, big, and fun!" Kai's eyes lit up. I looked at all the big ass rides and took a deep breathe.

Kaito giggled. "What are you laughing at?" I hissed. "I can tell you're scared, if you want I can hold your hand" He offered. "That won't be necessary" I scowled.

"What's with that scary face Yari?" He flinched. "Let's just get on those damn rides" I said.

2 hour time skip...

"Woo-hoo! Man! I can't remember the last time I had this much fun!" I yelled in excitement. "I can't say the same..." Kaito sighed, "I feel like I'm gonna puke".

"Let's make our last ride a good one" I said. "God no..." He begged. "I mean the ferris wheel, let's go before the line gets bigger" I grabbed his hand.

Kaito smiled, "Sure"