Part 8

Chapter 8

Tuesday...

Kaito came back to school today and Mrs. Finney was literally stalking us all morning, which I guess is kinda creepy...

Lunch...

"After school I want to take you somewhere" Kaito smiled. "I don't like the sound of this...where are you taking me?" I suspected. "Don't worry I won't do anything sexual. I want to take you out for ice cream" He rejoiced.

"Hopefully you won't take me in one of those big white vans" I commented. "You're all full of jokes, but you gotta work on some of those facial expressions, all you do is blush and scowl" He smirked.

"And all you do is piss me off, make fun of me, and smirk" I fumed.

"Is it just me or do I see flames surrounding your whole body?" He joked. "See what I mean by 'you piss me off?" I thundered.

After School...

I was getting ready to leave with Kaito. "Ready?" He reached for my hand. "Just don't make anything awkward got that?" I slapped his hand, signaling that I didn't want him to touch me. "Can't promise" He smirked.

"You piss me off so much" I hissed. He ruffled my hair and giggled, "You're so cute when you're mad". "Shut up brat." I rolled my eyes.

Mini Time Skip...

The man smiled and handed us the two ice creams.

"We should go to the park." Kai looked up. "Hey have those sneakers always been there?" He noticed a pair of shoes on the power line. "Who knows?" I shrugged.

"I think we should go see those beautiful cherry blossom trees. My Mom told me that my Dad asked her out there" I beamed. "Interesting..." Kai closed his eyes.

"Maybe we should go see the Jacaranda trees instead! If there's a tree fetish, I have it." I giggled. "I know this may be out of the blue, but if my parents allow you to come...would you wanna come to my sister's wedding with us?" I blushed.

"Of course I would. I'd do anything to spend more time with you Yaretzi" He interwhined his fingers with mine. I blushed, "If you keep acting like this forget about coming.".

"Ok I'll stop." Kaito smiled pinching my cheek. "I'll ask my parents, they're the type of people that just don't care so I'm sure you'll be able to come" I said.

We walked all the way down to the cherry and jacaranda trees. "Isn't it just so beautiful how they just come floating down?" I picked a flower up. "I know. Hey Yari, can I ask your opinion on someone?" Kaito requested.

"There's this girl I like, she goes to the same school as me and you do. It's just...I like her so much I rather keep my mouth shut instead of freaking her out ya know?" He added.

'The girl he's talking about must really be special to him if he hasn't said anything'.

"If I was in you're shoes I'd take it slow and easy. Don't piss her off, don't be weird, try not to freak her out, take her to fun places, give her the kindness she deserves, show her what you really feel. And maybe soon she'll accept your feelings" I explained.

'Since when did I get so good with these things?'

"Thanks, but there's something I should tell you" Kaito blushed. "If you need anymore advice from me I'll be glad to help you out!" I offered. "I just hope she doesn't avoid me right after I plan to confess..." He gulped.

'I hope he doesn't make a fool of himself, that way she'd never talk to him'

"What's her name? I'd like to meet her" I asked. Kaito's eyes widened.

*Kaito is literally my ideal man!*

~ AnimeForLife_676 ;)