Part 9

Chapter 9

Tuesday...

All of a sudden Sakura came up to me with a big smirk on her face. "So...you like my little brother eh?" She narrowed her eyes. "No. He has a crush on another girl, which I gave him a piece of advice" I stated.

"Is that so? He won't stop talking about you, and it's getting on my nerves." Sakura rolled her eyes. "How are you related to Juno and Kai? It seems like you're nothing like those two" I remarked.

"Just as I imagined you'd be. In these six months we've been in school I think you've really become someone Yaretzi..." Sakura said. "I've always been this way. I've just been so quiet no one knew exactly who I was. The only person that knows me is Kaito" I said.

Sakura eyes widened, "You should know something about my brother Yaretzi. When Kaito has a crush on a girl he tells her honestly and right away, it's just how he is. When he loves a girl...he doesn't get it off his shoulder so quickly. Kaito takes it slow and waits for the certain girl".

"He's never been in a real relationship. He's never kissed a girl with meaning behind it. He's never fallen in love either" She added. "I'll see you around Sakura..." I looked down, letting my hair drape down around my face like a curtain.

"Yaretzi-" She said.

End of The Day...

I skipped walking home with Kaito today, and ran straight home. I don't know if I still want him to come with us to Rika's wedding anymore...

I walked into an empty home.

'Of course...they're never here...'

I slammed my fist onto the wall repeatedly. "I'm just falling apart again...all over again!" I yelled. I kept slamming myself into the wall again, and again, and again.

My phone buzzed. I didn't bother picking up or checking who it was...I know it's Kaito.

Kaito's POV:

"Hey Sakura! Do you know if Yari came to school today? Or where she is?" I asked y sister. "She was here. I talked to her today in the morning, she looked happy at first but then got really upset after-" I cut Sakura off.

"I'm going to her house. Tell mom I had to stay for an after school project!" I ran off to Yaretzi's place.

Back to Yaretzi's POV:

I heard a loud knock at the door. "Hello? Yaretzi? It's me Kaito!" He shouted. I ignored him and started to cry on the cold floor. "Yaretzi? Is that you crying?" Kaito asked.

'I just want him to leave now...I need time to myself.'

I quietly reached into my backpack for the diary...

Today

This morning I talked to Sakura for a little bit. She told me more than I should've known about Kaito. I skipped walking home with him. I wish Sakura didn't tell me anything.

                               ~Yaretzi

*Sorry if this chapter was kinda short. I didn't have much time to update due to my busy schedule.

~ AnimeForLife_676 ;)