Part 32

Chapter 32

Fast forward to the first day of our junior year...
________

Wednesday Morning...

I ran inside happier than ever before. I saw shorty and Zai sitting on the bench. "Zai! Sentaro!" I ran to them with open arms. "Yari! I missed you so much!" Zai hugged me. "I missed you too!" Sentaro hugged me.

"Look at that we're all wearing our bracelets" I chimed. "Cute! I took Sentaro with me to my Dad's and it was so fun!" Zai squealed as Sentaro nodded excitedly. "Cool! I went with Kaito to his grandparents house for two month" I said. Zai and shorty exchanged looks, "Did you...*gulp* do anything?" Shorty asked.

I blushed and clenched my fists, "No! We didn't do that!". "Just kidding Yari don't take it seriously" Zai teased. I rubbed the back of my neck. "But it seems Kaito's here now" Sentaro waved to Kai.

"I missed you guys so much" Kaito hugged all of us. "I didn't see you for like a month you big baby" I rolled my eyes. "I know! But I still missed you guys like crazy!" He blushed.

"Tell you what. I'm inviting each of you to come and eat at my house later on!" Sentaro beamed. "Really? That's so nice of you shorty" Kaito ruffled his hair.

End of School Day...

We all went walking to Sentaro's house for the rest of the afternoon. "This is it! My home sweet home!" He opened the door for us. "Who's your new friend Sentaro?" I'm assuming the lady who said that is his mom.

'Woah! Sentaro's mom is pretty tall, she looks about 5'9'

"This is my friend Yari" He smiled. "Please, take a seat" His mom smiled. We each sat in the kitchen. "I'm Ayame (Ahh-yah-meh) Akiyama (Ahh-kee-yama)" She said. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Akiyama" I shook her hand. "I've already met Zai and Kaito. But Sentaro's never brought you here" Ayame said.

"Would you like something to drink?" She added. "No, thanks ma'am" I grinned. "Well I should probably take out the spaghetti and meatballs now" Ayame said. I appreciated that she did this for us.

Awkward Time Skip...

Dinner basically consisted of me keeping my mouth shut while they were all laughing. "Sorry to leave so early Mrs. Akiyama, but Yari and I have to leave" Kaito smiled. "It's fine. You kids stayed here for a long time anyway. You're always welcome to come!" Ayame hugged him.

"Thanks for the food Ayame" I grinned.

"No problem hun!"

"Thanks Mrs. Akiyama, I'll probably be stopping by here tomorrow" Zai hugged her. Zai and Ayame looked like they like eachother pretty well.

Home...

"Goodnight Yari. And...can I use your bathroom?" Kaito asked. "Sure. Go down the hall and the very last door is the bathroom" I directed. "Thanks!" He quickly spoke.

Diary Time~ 

Today

Today was my first day of junior year. I reunited with shorty, Zai, and of course Kaito. Sentaro invited all of us to go eat dinner at his house. Being the socially awkward moron I am, I just sat there quietly. Literally saying nothing...

                              ~Yaretzi

"Ooo! Whatcha writing?" Kaito popped up put of nowhere. "Get out of my house you creep!" I yelled.