Part 39

Chapter 39

Following to The Last chapter...

I pouted. "We should go find a spot" Zai said. "We'll meet you there, I promised Yari a carmel apple" Kaito grasped my hand. "Eh! Can you not..." I awkwardly looked away. "Ooo! Get me one too!" She squealed happily.

"No problem"
_____

"Here you are young man!" The old lady smiled. Kaito gave me the apple. "Try not to eat Zai's Ok?" He smirked. "You piss me off" I scowled.

"Attention! Fireworks display is now being held so enjoy the show and buy some snacks!"

"We have to get back to Zai and short-"

"We can stay here. Just take a moment and look at fireworks" Kai put his arm around my waist. "Eh? What!" A red glow came upon my cheek as I noticed he did that.

*Insert firework sounds...*

Kaito smiled. The fireworks were really loud too. I saw Kai say something but I couldn't hear him. "What?" I yelled. He shook his head with a smile, and kissed me.

. . .

I can feel his tounge reach deep inside my mouth. I slowly close my eyes. My fucking carmel apple fell...

We take small breathes each kiss. The area we were in was empty and there were benches that we sat on. Kaito pulled away, his half smile was a little creepy. "Why do you keep staring at me like that" I looked to the other dircetion. The rest of the time I watched the fireworks. I took a few photos.

My phone buzzed. "It's probably Zai wondering where we are" I said. I picked up. "YOU FINALLY KISSED!! WE GOT THE CUTEST PIC EVER!" Zai squealed. "You're around here?!" I jumped, which caused me to fall off the bench.

Zai ran to me with excitement written all over her face. "You finally did it! You finally did it!" She picked me up and squealed. "Are you prepared for all the yelling, nagging, and scolding?" Sentaro whispered to Kaito.

For what seemed to be like the first time I've ever seen Kaito roll his eyes he said, "It was just a kiss". "Just a kiss?! We've been waiting for that kiss for years!" Zai and Sentaro widened their eyes.

"I don't think Yari liked it that I kissed her, so it'll be the last time you see that" Kai furrowed his brows a bit. "Dammit..." Zai whined.

"Zai can we please go back to your apartment. All the fun events we did today wore me out" Kaito walked way by himself.

'I get that he probably didn't like that Zai and shorty saw him kiss me but he took it too far'

----------

"Here are the beds and I'm apologizing in advance, you will hear Hana whining. She isn't feeling her best today" Zai gave us some blankets.

"It's cool. Thanks" Kaito took off his shoes and shirt. I was on my phone but sneaked a few peeks. Before I knew it, I hit the cold wall pinned by Kaito as he placed wet kisses down my neck.

...

"Kai-"

"The looks you gave me at the festival made me go crazy, even crazier than I was before. I saw you tried to peek at me taking my shirt off, you really know how to turn a guy on"

"What the hell is that even supposed to me-" I felt my body get closer to the wall

"You really shouldn't be dressing in such nice way Yari. I tend to get excited"

I had my hands on his chest pulling him away a bit, but not too much that you can tell. "Shut up. You're speaking nonsense" I said.

"Do you...not like me?" Kaito gripped onto my waist in a weird way. At this moment it went silent. His forehead was coated in sweat.

Kaito gently grabbed my hand leading me to the nearest bed.

"Strip."

I scowled, "Pervert!"

"Quiet they'll hear you. You don't want them hearing your moans do you?" He held my face close to his.

A red tint spread throughout my face. Kaito undressed me slowly, his slender and cold fingers skimmed my sides. "Don't look so embarrassed, this is my first time too" His cheeks got red.

"We're not dating, or married, or anything" I stared. "Then why aren't you fighting back? It's not rape if you like it" Kaito smirked.

He let go of me, "Then I guess...I'll wait for you. Besides, you're the only thing I want".

"Don't waste your time on me. Find yourself someone who's better"

"You don't understand"

"I don't understand what?"

"That...I love you Yari" His face was so red that it made the rest look so pale. I sighed, "Don't freak out or get freaky when I tell you the truth...".

Silent~ 

"I enjoy it when you touch me, I get sad when you're not with me, I get frustrated when I don't have you! I get angry with myself because I haven't asked you out yet! It pisses me off how much I actually have feelings for you! I don't understand why it had to be you! Out of all the people in the world! It just had t-"

"Yaretzi calm do-"

"I've tried so hard to put these feelings aside, but it just won't go away and I've never felt this comfortable with anyone else!" I worried my lower lip. Kaito without permission, pulled me on him. He hugged me. The warmth of his chest made me feel safe.

A big weight was lifted...

"Do you have any idea how happy this makes me?" Kaito chimed.