Part 25

Chapter 26

This chapter will be kinda a confusing one...:)

----------

Wednesday...

I was walking to homeroom with Sentaro and Kai when Zai rushed to give me a hug. "What's up with you Zai?" I giggled patting her head. Her head was below my chest. "I missed you guys" She let go.

"We missed you too Zai" Kaito wrapped his arm around her neck. "We would've invited you to come over to Yari's house yesterday, but we saw on your Instagram you were out of town" Sentaro hugged her.

'It was so cute how Sentaro was shorter than Zai by about four inches, then again Sentaro's shorter than everyone. He's only an inch taller than me and seven inches shorter than Kaito'

"It's Ok! As long as you had fun, I'm happy!" She sweetly smiled. "I've been thinking. The few days I've been here I haven't gotten to know all of you so well. So I was planning on knowing each one of you one by one! I'll start with Yari!" Zai blushed.

"Oh, yeah sure. I'm always free so it won't be a problem" I shrugged. "Awesome! I'll let you guys get to class. Bye!" She exclaimed.

'Zai's acting a little strange lately...I think she might have a thing for Kai or shorty. Probably not shorty, he's a little short compared to her' *giggles*

End of School Day...

"I hope you wrote the notes down!" Mrs. Finney smiled. "Yup, all of them" I softly spoke. "Ok Yaretzi, you have a good night!" She scrunched her nose and smiled.

"You too ma'am" I smiled. I went an looked for Kaito, Sentaro, and Zai. "There you are!" Zai came up to be from behind. I jumped, "Don't scare me like that" I giggled.

"Sorry, c'mon why waste time here when we can be out together?" She ran out the door holding onto my hand. "Where are the boys?" I asked.

"You're always with them Yari! Spend a little time with your own gender!" Zai twirled. "Well, Ok" I rolled my eyes smiling.

"I want to show you a small place I discovered not too long ago!" She exclaimed.

Unknown Destination That She took Me To...

Zai pulled some apart some bushes to show me the view. "It's amazing here..." I stared at the small pond and flowers all over the grass. "Just wait till we get to that hill up there!" She pointed.

I followed the narrow path that lead to the hill. I sat down and saw basically the whole city from up there. Zai sat next to me and smiled widely.

"I came here to confess my feelings for you Yari" She picked up my hand and held it to her face. My eyes were widened and small chill ran down my spine. "I get that you may be confused but I really like you Yaretzi. You're genuinely an amazing person" She blushed.

"I don't know what to say Zai, this has never occurred to me before" I scratched the back of my neck. "I get it. You like Kaito don't you? Kinda figured, since that kiss at the festival" Her smile turned into a half smile.

"No! It's not like that! Me and Kaito are just friends, as well with Sentaro" I blushed. "I was joking. From the way things seems, you really hate him!" She giggled.

"He pisses me off a lot but...I wouldn't say I 'hate' him" I shrugged. Zai leaned on my shoulder and put on the most wonderful smile.

"Sorry if you find this awkward Yari"

"Not at all."

Home...

Diary~ ^_^

Today

A new person confessed their feelings to me today...it was a girl this time...

                            ~ Yaretzi