Part 30

Chapter 30

Sunday morning...

This time I was sleeping alone, which made me worry less.

'Did I really let Kaito hug me last night? Ugh...and when he was supposedly leaving...'

I check my phone. "Had an awesome day with my best friend, Yari♡" Was captioned on the picture we took yesterday at the bridge. I rolled my eyes and set my phone on the small table beside the bed.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said in a normal tone. Kaito smiled at me, "Ready for our adventure?". "No." I said. "Ok! Get dressed, eat something, and wear something cute!" He quickly said and rushed out.

"But why-"

'And he's gone...'

I changed into a long red shirt with white baggy hat."I'm ready..." I yawned. Kaito looked a little red and focused on me. "Quit staring and let's go" I furrowed my eyebrows walking pass him. "Yeah...no...problem..." His eyes went wide. 

(A/N: I usually don't do Kaito's POV but I want to start doing that)

Kaito's POV

The outfit Yari is wearing is so cute!. Her dark red hair looked so soft. That adorable mad face she wears makes her appearance look ten times better. She'll definitely fit for the pictures today! 

Back to Yari's POV

Kaito stood there just staring at me. "Are you coming?" I asked. "Right! Sorry" He blushed.

Mini Time Skip...

We stopped at the cherry blossom trees.

Kaito got out his camera, "I know I should've told you this but I knew you wouldn't want to. I brought you here to take pictures for my scrapbook. I take photos from fun events and shit"

I crossed my arms, "Asshole". "It'll only be a couple photos" He laughed nervously. "No more than three got it?" I scolded him. "Got it!" He showed a thumbs up.

"Ok, can you turn around and sit down?" Kaito shifted my shoulders so I was facing away from him.

"1...2...3"

"Now turn around with your hand on your hip and a smile"

"Great! Loving it! Yes queen! Work it!"

"Then stand next to that tree"

"YES! Queen! Girl! Yes boo!"

'It was actually kind fun'

"Ok we're finished. Now to continue our day" Kaito grabbed my hand. I giggle, "Ok, Ok"

Cherry blossom trees...

"Let's rest against the tree...I'm exhausted" I sat down against the beautiful tree. "I'd say we walked about ten miles around the city" Kaito stated as he sat beside me. "No kidding" I added. "Let me tell you a small story for you to sleep" He covered me with his jacket.

The soft texture from his jacket was already making me sleepy.

"Once upon a time there was a girl, she was tall, pretty and loved by many people. Her happiness soon came to an end, her mother had died."

~

"She was left with her father, he would sexually abuse that poor girl. Eventually she grew older and older. So old that she was now twenty-five."

"Her past always taunted her. The way her father did those scary things. Lucky her...a boy found interest in that girl, they did adult things of course."

"One day he notice the scars on her thighs and arms. The boy was sad, confused, and worried. She ran away that day and never saw the boy again. She moved on to a new boy, and another, and another, and another."

"She was so fed up with all the boys that whenever a boy came up to her she would ignore him. On one summer day she saw something different from a boy that came up to her. He had the same scars she had"

"Fast forward to that girl being married to the boy she had met two years ago. He understood her better than anyone else. They loved eachother so much"

~ Kaito

I was wide awake and silently crying. "That was the story of my mother" Kaito stared up at the sky. I rested my head against him and squeezed his arm. "Huh? I made you cry didn't I?" He patted my head. I nodded, "You're so cruel Kaito".

Back To the House...

Diary Time~

Today

Today I explored more of the city of Deroy with Kaito. He told such a story...that will never be forgotten...Frina...

                        ~ Yaretzi