Part 21

Chapter 21

Saturday...

~Dream~

I saw as the two kissed...anger filled me up. Sentaro's face lit up, as if he just saw something amazing. "I'm leaving. I have things to do" I marched back home. "Yari, aren't you happy for Kaito? He's finally got a girlfriend!" Sentaro smiled.

"Since you're my one of my best friends I can be honest with you and I'm gonna be honest with you and say that I'm not happy for Kaito!" I ran and cried.

"Yari! Come back!"

~End of Dream~

I woke up with a frog in my throat. "What was I dreaming of exactly?" I thought. I looked over at my closet door, "I wonder if Kaito and shorty wanna go out today" I said.

I picked up my phone and checked my social media. I found pictures of Zai and Kaito at the festival.

'Did they go to the festival last night? I forgot all about it...they said to go today with them.'

It's eight o'clock right now and I should leave around seven at night. For now I'll go eat some breakfast because I'm starving~

I suddenly received a phone call from Kaito. "Hello you've reached insecuregirl24" I answered with a small giggle. "This is Zai, Kaito told me to tell you if you're still going to the festival with us?" Zai said.

'What the hell is Zai doing at Kai's house?'

"Yeah. I'm still going" I calmly responded. "Great! We'll meet you there around seven" She giggled. I hung up and continued my cereal. The silence in my house didn't help at all...

I walked to my living room and looked through the huge glass windows. "Should I go? It's only been a day since I've met Zai and I already have my doubts about her" I thought.

Once I finished my breakfast I sat on the couch and took a nap, even though I just woke up...

Time Skip...

I woke up to Sentaro's phone call. I looked at the time, "Dammit! It's seven!" I quickly ran upstairs and threw on whatever I had. I rushed out the door with money in my pocket and I still looked gloomy from the nap.

I took the extra car and drove to the festival. I parked myself into one of the slots and looked for them. I saw Zai come out of the bathroom, "Zai!" I called. She waved at me, "There you are!".

I walked to Zai as she gladly hugged me. "Where are the boys?" I asked. "Around the food area" She giggled. "Oh, I see them now" I gasped for tiny bits of air.

"Hey Sentaro, hey Kai" I hugged them. "Hey Yari, you've got to try this" Kai shoved a fruit kabob in my mouth. "Mmmmmm! It's amazing!" I drooled. "Here Zai, you can have mine" Kaito handed her a half eaten one.

Zai giggled and took the kabob out of his grasp. "The concert is gonna start in a couple minutes we should go!" Sentaro cheered. "That's sounds awesome!" Zai smiled.

I caught Kaito staring at her like she was a queen. And Zai so clueless. Sentaro grabbed my hand and maneuvered me over to the huge crowd of people.

There were cheers of many fan girls. I heard one fan girl in particular, it was Zai's scream, "I love you!". Who was this band anyway? Probably a band she really likes?

I stood there 'having the time of my life'. I felt like an asshole because I know someone out there would kill to be in my shoes right now, even though I don't really care.

"We should come tomorrow. They'll have a different band and some fireworks at the end of the night" Sentaro said. "Of course I will." I sighed.

Home...

Today

I went to the festival with Zai, Kaito, and Sentaro today. Although I didn't have as much fun with her around I still had fun.