Part 37

7 Years Later...
_____

Chapter 37

At Work...

5:27 pm

"Ms. Uki, you have a special visitor waiting" Kaori winked. Kaori is the company's secretary. I smiled knowing who it was. Of course it was Kaito, "How's work treating you?" He handed me a coffee. "Usual." I responded while finishing my report.

"Same here." Kaito tapped his fingers on the desk. Kaito works as a science teacher at the middle school. "I know that you stop by here around my breaks all the time but is there something you wanted?" I took a sip from my hot coffee. "Well...there is something~ but I want you to get off work first" He smirked.

"Get that damn smirk off your face you idiot" I lightly hit him with my small stack of papers. "Still the same old Yari from high school eh?" Kai giggled. "I'm barely twenty six so shut your mouth" I hissed. "Jeez. Well get this, Zai is dating Sentaro's little sister!" He smiled.

"I'm happy for her. I just hope shorty isn't upset about it or anything" I faced Kai. "He took it well. So I'm sure he's fine" Kaito casually said. "I wonder how they're doing over there. I'm starting to miss them" I softly spoke. "Good thing we get to go see them for Zai's birthday tomorrow" He patted my back.

"Tomorrow?! What when did we talk about this?!" I almost spat out my coffee. "Yeah, don't you remember? You specifically said you'd go with me this Saturday" He said. "All this work is really making me lose it" I rubbed my temples as a sign of exhaustion.

"What's even worse is that Kariko is giving me even more work than usual" I frowned. "You can stop by my apartment tonight when you get off. Bring your suitcase for tomorrow too" He ruffled my hair and walked towards the elevator.

Kariko is my boss...

"See ya" I weakly smiled. Kaito winked as the doors slowly shut. Kaori walked over to me, "It pains me to see that he hasn't even asked you out yet" She said. I gave her the 'really bitch?' look. "I have seen that boy come in and out from that damn elevator for almost two years now and you're still friends?" Kaori let out a huge sigh.

'If Kaito really wanted to date me he could've already done it. Dammit! I'M REMEMBERING THAT FUCKING KISS! *Groans in embarrassment*'

"Well it seems like you have a lot of work to do so I'll help you sort them out in the correct order" She pulled up a chair. "What if Kariko sees you?" I widened my eyes.

"You worry too much, he won't see us. If you don't wanna get caught then get back to work Mr. Squidward" She teased. Somehow the comfort of her made me a little less stressed.

End of Work Day...

8:51 pm...

"Have a good night Yaretzi" Kaori beamed. "You too" I said getting into the elevator.

'I feel so much better...I got all my papers done...all of them~'

______

I rang the door bell to Kaito's apartment. "Coming" A low toned voice said. I clenched onto the handle of my suitcase. He opened the door for me to come in, "Hey. You came right after I took a shower". His hair was wet and draped over his face. "Oops...sorry. But the good thing is that I got back on schedule" I wore an uneasy smile.

"It's fine. You can set your suitcase in my room" Kaito sat on the couch. I walked over to his room. °_°. His room was the typical hotel room. I thought nothing of it and layed my things in the corner of the room.

*Click*

The door clicked open. "I wanted to go to sleep now" He calmly face planted on his bed. I looked at the time, "I'll be heading out to the couch th-". As I was walking he grabbed my torso and held me in his tight embrace. Of course a tint of red showed up on my cheek.

"I want you to stay here with me" Kaito wrapped his long legs around me. I said nothing.

He kissed my neck over and over again. I groaned in embarrassment, "Don't you think you've done enough already?". "You were a little late today..." Kaito pinned me down.

I was looking away making sure he didn't catch me blushing. "You're way too easy to read Yari" He caressed my cheek. "Can we just go to bed already?!" I scowled. "You'll agree to sleep with me? That's odd..." He ruffled my hair.

'I didn't know what to do or what to react with...'

"You're breath smells like alcohol, have you been drinking?" I took off my shoes.

"I was bored..."