Part 6

Chapter 6

Next day Specifically Sunday...

I woke up thinking about how Kai did. He didn't feel too well last night...

I went downstairs and saw mom and dad watching TV on the couch. "Goodmorning mom, morning dad" I walked down stairs. "How did you sleep last night?" Mom asked.

"Fine I guess." I sat with them.

"Last night a friend of yours came into the house carrying you. He said you'd fallen asleep in the car, and didn't wanna wake you up" Mom said.

"Probably that idiot Kaito" I muttered. "Me and your father will be going out today, so I expect you to be on your best behavior. Oh! That reminds me! Here, You can write all your thoughts in it" Mom planted a kiss on my forehead. I looked at the blue-colored journal...

"I feel like you as parents, don't spend enough time with me" I wrapped my arms around her waist. "We're sorry Yaretzi, but we've got all these things coming up, like your sister's wedding and business things" Dad apologized.

'Damn, I completely forgot about Rika's wedding next Saturday, I'll need to plan out an outfit soon'

"Well have fun and drive safely" I kissed them. "There's a lot of food in the fridge for you to eat" They closed the door and left.

I got a pen and started to write.

Today

  I woke up this morning feeling a little sick and with a great pain in my lower legs. Last night I think we did a lot of walking so I wonder how Kai, Juno, and Amai are taking it. Mom and Dad left for a night out and I'm here eating ice cream and watching TV. I need to plan my outfit for Rika's wedding soon or I'll have no idea what to wear that day...

                                  ~Yaretzi

I set the small black diary down and continued to browse through the channels. I was getting bored so I was starting to fall asleep...

2 Hour Time Skip...

I woke up from my long nap and picked up my phone. "Five missed calls and eight messages from Kai". I called back still a little drowsy. "Hello?" I said. "Yaretzi! It's Kai!" Juno panicked. "What?!What's wrong with Kai?" I panicked.

"He had a really bad fall! We're at the hospital right now, I called because I knew you'd wanna come see him" Juno said. I heard Kaito's shaky voice in the background, "Stop Juno...I don't want to worry her" He said.

"I'm going to the hospital right now Juno" I hung up. I started to feel a big pain in my chest and tears that hit my hands. I took the spare car we had in the garage and races to the hospital.

At the Hospital....

The nurse lead me to his room, "Right this way young lady". "Thank you miss" I walked into his room. There was Juno, I was surprised his mother wasn't there. "Oh Kaito..." I held his hand tightly.

"Don't worry about me Yari. I'll be fine" He caressed my cheek. "Look at you..." I cried. When I started to cry Kaito stared at me with those hazel green eyes. "This is the first time I've ever seen you show emotion" He blushed.

"Your my only friend Kaito. Of course I'd show emotion, I couldn't live with myself if you died" I locked eyes with him. "Usually you're the cold hearted Yari but it's adorable seeing you like this" He said.

"I hate you so much" I hid my blushing face. "He isn't gonna die so I would feel too bad" Juno giggled. "That's true but it pains me to see him like this".

*The little diary writings will often be at the end of the chapters and rarely in the middle*

~ AnimeForLife_676 ;)