Part 24

Chapter 24

Tuesday...

School was canceled due to the heavy snow late last night, but that didn't stop my parents from leaving to their friend's house. "Bye sweetheart, we'll see you later tonight" Dad left me some money on the table.

'Why the hell would anyone wanna go out in this type of weather?'

I don't like how my parents leave whenever they want. Sure, they do always leave me money but I'd have to say that they don't spend enough time with me. Considering, I'm their only child they have to support now that Rika's gone.

I layed on my couch staring at the high ceiling that had a big chandelier in the center. What's the point of a huge house if you only need space for three damn people? Occasionally five...

*knocking*

"Who is it?" I shouted from the living room. "Goodmorning Yari! It's Kai and Sentaro! Could you answer the door it's pretty cold out!" Kaito said. "What?! What are you morons doing outside my house!" I yelled.

"Can we please talk about this when we get inside! It's super cold!" Sentaro whined. "Fine. But you've got some nerve to just show up at my house" I opened the door for them.

"Ah...this feels nice..." They both said.

"You can take a seat on the couch over there" I closed the door. "You have a really big and pretty house" Sentaro smiled. "Can I get you morons anything?" I rolled my eyes.

"A warm blanket would be nice~" Kaito shivered as I gave them each a blanket. "Ok. Now where were we? Oh, right. What are you guys doing here?!" I scolded them. "Kaito and I had a sleep over last night, when we heard that there was no school today. We thought it would be nice to visit our favorite lady!" Sentaro nervously giggled.

I crossed my legs and arms whilst sitting on the edge of the couch. Kaito wore an innocent smile, "Yeah!". "That's no excuse...but now that you're here. I guess...we could play some board games or something?" I sighed.

Sentaro smiled widely at Kaito as he smiled back. "Do you wanna see my hamster?" I laughed. "Wow...Yari are you feeling Ok? You're being nice" Kaito gave me a confused look. "Do you want to see the damn hamster or not?!" I laughed even harder.

"Yeah!" Sentaro gladly giggled. "Well I don't have one!" I snickered. Sentaro stopped giggling and joined Kaito's confused look. "Do you enjoy this?" Kaito narrowed his eyes. "You should see the look on your faces! You degenerates really thought I had a hamster?! I can barely take care of myself!" I laughed even harder.

"It isn't safe here, we have to leave before she loses it..." Sentaro whispered to Kai. As I finished my laughter I got out a board game. "Monopoly! That's an American classic" Sentaro stated. "Yeah, wanna play? Loser has to share a long held secret" I smirked.

"Game on" They said with intense stares...

Towards the End of The Game...

First place Kaito, second me, third Sentaro...

"Ok Sentaro...share a secret about both of us" Kaito squinted.

'It's Sentaro, I doubt he'd reveal something crazy'

"Yari...when you went off to gym you dropped some extra clothing and I picked it up!" He nervously hid his face. My face went bright pink, "MY BRA!?". Sentaro nodded and buried himself in the blanket.

"NO WONDER! THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!" I fumed. "Yari, calm down. You're the one that made the loser rules!" Kaito tried to hold back laughter. "Kaito...last night I saw your sister naked!" Sentaro squealed.

"WHAT?! NO DAMN WONDER YOU WERE SO QUIET AROUND HER!" Kaito nearly killed Sentaro. It was hard separating them but I managed to do it. At the end we all had a good laughter, "I regret playing this game" We all giggled.

"Hold on, I need to write in something" I reached for my diary. "I'll be right back" I went to the bathroom.

Today

I plan to not make this one so long because I have Sentaro and Kai in my living room. They came over around 8 am and we played 3 rounds of monopoly. The loser had to confess a secret, no matter the time distance. Sentaro picked up my bra, and he saw Kaito's sister naked last night. It was a fun time :)

                       ~ Yaretzi