chapter 11 ✨

2 months later

I was sitting next to Lin listening to the group rehearsing the songs. I have learned that my favorite songs are "The Election Of 1800" and "Non-Stop". I watched Lin perform his parts. I was in completely awe. My mom always loved broadway. It's crazy that I was being fostered by such a huge broadway star.

Tommy and Alex decided to give the cast a 10 minute break. I was sitting down talking to Pippa and Renee.

"Maddie. Didn't you say that you danced? You should show us!" Renee yelled, quieting the whole room. All eyes were on me.

"uh.. sure. I can perform my solo that I still remember." Everyone ran down to the seats. I went over and plugged my phone in to play my music. I laid down and waited for the music to began.

Maddies Solo

I grabbed my knees once I finished my solo. I haven't danced in forever. I miss udancing. That is where I can act and be another character.

"DAMN!" Daveed yelled. I laughed.
"Yo. Lin! Aren't we looking for another dancer?" I heard Anthony say.
"Oh no. I can't take someone else's spot."
"You won't. We have been looking for one for a long time." Lin said
"I can't sing though."
"It's fine. We just won't mic you. You can just dance." Lin said smiling.
"Really?" I said, smiling.
"Yes! Are you dancing for us or not?"
"Of course!" I exclaimed. I could finally dance again. I ran to Lin, hugging him and thanking him for this opportunity.

A/N
Alright Guys. I need help.
I don't know if I should just make her a dancer or keep her in gymnastics. I want you guys to decide.

Make Her A Dancer.

Keep Her As A Gymnast.