chapter 45 👏🏼

3 years later

I moved to Virginia with my grandparents after they took me away from Lin. They have been treating me amazingly.. which was one of my fears when they took me away that they wouldn't do that.

I am still doing gymnastics and i'm actually qualified to be in the London Olympics which I leave for in a couple months.

I walked to the front desk lady asking for a ticket to New York. Since I am officially 18, I am allowed to move out and go on with my life.

Once I received my ticket, I got on the train heading to New York. I was smiling nonstop.

About 2 hours later, I got off the train in the middle of times square. (I know this isn't possible but oh well) I grabbed my bag walking out into the city that I loved.

Walking a couple miles, I could see the Hamilton theatre in the distance. A smile came across my face as I took a step quickly.

Once I got there, I took a deep breath knocking on the door. I heard the door unlock so I opened it slowly stepping in. I walked to Lins room knocking on the door.

"Madison!" Lin yelled. He picked me up hugging me. I heard people running seeing the rest of the cast. Everyone ran to me group hugging me.
"I missed all of you." I said.

I looked at everyone. This is where I belonged my whole life. This is my family.

This is where I was helped and my life changed.

The End.