chapter 12 ✨

A/N - I decided to keep her as a gymnast until the championships come up, then she will take months before continuing.

I walked into the gym at 11:00am. I was extremely tired and wasn't ready to practice today. I did my usual, just going over my routines for the big championships. I know I needed to place.

Once practice finished, I grabbed my bag and walked out to Lins car.

"How was practice?" He asked
"Same old same old." I replied.

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet. I could hear Hamilton playing in the background. Once we got back to the theater, I went to my room and played on my phone. I finally downloaded a twitter, which is where Lin introduced me too.

I tweeted a few. I liked a ton of dance and gymnastics videos. Once I finished, I got up and grabbed something to eat.

About 15 minutes later, Lin walked into my room.

"Hey. I need to talk to you.." Lin said. Thoughts began to run through my mind. What if he takes me back? What if he thinks that my gymnastics career is too much? I started questioning everything.

"So.. You know how to have a sister named Mackenzie." He said. I nodded my head saying yes. "Well I found her.. She wants to see you."
"W..What?" I was shocked. I haven't seen her in a year since she got adopted.

"She's standing out front right now. She really wants to see you Maddie. She's so happy that you got out of that home." Lin said
"Alright. Let her in" I said

5 minutes later a girl that had similar feature like me came in. I made eye contact with her. I immediately ran up to her hugging her tightly.

"i've missed you so much." I whispered. She hugged me tighter.

We broke apart. I saw Lin crying, and I saw her new family smiling.

"Oh My Lord. You have grown! It's only been a year! how?!" I exclaimed
She laughed. "I don't know. I just had a random growth, but Maddie! You got adopted by a broadway star!" She said.
"Well.. He is fostering me." I said.
"Same thing." She responded. We laughed and hugged each other again.
"Let me give you a tour!" I told Mackenzie pulling her out of my room to the rest of the stage.