chapter 4 ✨

I heard my alarm clock ringing in my ear. 5:00am. I had gymnastics till 8. My foster parents leave at 4:00am and they won't return till tonight. I got up and walked into the bathroom, glaring at the shower. I got in the shower cleaning myself up. I covered my bruises up with the foundation I use.

I got dressed into my leotard with shorts and a shirt over it. I grabbed my bag and a water bottle walking out the front door heading to the gymnastics gym.

Gymnastics

"Alright. We are doing bars today." My coach said, explaining what he wanted me to do. I grabbed my grips and chalked up. I got on the bars and did my routine continuously.

8:00am

I grabbed my bag walking out of the front doors. I had to be at practice again at 5:30 but I won't be leaving till 2 since the big championships were in 3 months. I needed to train like no other. I passed the theater, standing for a couple minutes to see if Lin would walk out.

Once 10 minutes passed by, I finally gave up and started heading back to the house. As I started walking, I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Maddie." Lin yelled. I turned around running to him.

"Lin. Can you help me?" I asked.
"Of course! What's going on?" He said, walking me inside the theater and into the dressing room where we were yesterday.
"Okay.." I explained to him everything that happened yesterday. I was shaking when I finished telling it. I never cry, I'm just not emotional at all.

Lin rubbed my back, hugging me to calm me down.

"I am gonna go make some calls." He said, getting up  and walking out the door. I shook my head. I began looking around the room taking everything in.

After 30 minutes, Lin walked back in with a smile on his face.
"Alright. I called your adoptive home. I am going to take you under my care from now on." He said. I smiled, knowing I was gonna be with someone that actually does care for me. I hugged him tightly saying thank you over and over again.

"We will be living in the theater basically. Theirs a room upstairs that I have. It's actually pretty big." He laughed. We walked up to the room and he showed me mine.

"Your foster family will be dropping your things off later." He said. I froze. What if this was a trick? I can't say goodbye to Brittany or Brynn.
"No. No. No. We need to go get my stuff. I need to say goodbye to my friends. This could be a trick." I said frantically.
"It's fine. I won't let anything happen to you." He said hugging me. I took a deep breath calming down immediately.
"Now, you're gonna need to meet the cast! They would probably wonder why a child was walking around the theater." Lin said laughing. I smiled nodding my head in agreement.

A/N
Helloooo!
I really hope everyone is enjoying the story so far! I'm trying to change it up a little from the other stories that have been written like this one!
Please, comment any ideas that you have!