chapter 41 ⭐️

Weeks passed by after the adoption, and I couldn't be any happier. The whole cast has been treating me just like I have been in their life forever.

Today, I was finally starting gymnastics again. Lin has finally talked me back into it. Since I started dancing for Hamilton, I've been getting endless hate. Lin believes that gymnastics will be better for me in the long run.

Once I finished braiding my hair and putting it back into a slick ponytail. I grabbed my bag heading out to the kitchen. Lin was watching tv hearing things about the election, shaking his head repeatedly. I laughed at him. His head shot up looking at me smiling. He turned the tv off grabbing his keys and his jacket.

"You ready?" Lin said.
"Of course!" I said, walking out the door over to the car.

Once we arrived, I walked into the gym putting my things in the lockers we have, heading out to the gym.

I was shocked by the change. So many girls have started gymnastics, and they were actually good. I walked over to my coach smiling at him.

"Madison! You're back!" My coach said. I smiled at him hugging him. He turned his direction over to a new girl that was on the beam.
"Come on Berlyn!" The mysterious girl did an triple full as her dismount of the beam. My eyes widen completely. I could never accomplish that skill.
"Madison. This is Berlyn. She came from the top gym in California." My coach said. I shook hands with her smiling.

I got on the beam working on my skills. I went through all my skills normally. As I approached the dismount, I was ready to throw my skill. I felt my feet hit the ground, but my body completely smacked the mat. I got up looking over at Berlyn. She laughed with her friends walking over to bars. I got up brushing it off getting back on the beam.

"Madison." I heard. My coach was looking at me with worried filled eyes.
"She's good, but she's not as good as you." He said. I laughed. He was always honest with me, and would always tell me how he is feeling about the other gymnast. It was normal for him.
"Go work on bars." I nodded jumping off the beam walking over to the bars. I grabbed my grips chalking up. I ran through my old routine but once I finished, I smacked the mat on the dismount. I shook my head. Berlyn and her friends were laughing again, prancing over to the boys kissing up to them.

Once practice ended, I grabbed my belongings going out to Lin car slamming the door getting in.
"Bad practice?" Lin said, turning off his phone.
"Just drive." I said, sighing putting my head and my hands.

I FINALLY UPDATED WOOOO