chapter 18 ✨

We walked into the huge mall. Stores were surrounding everywhere, and people were walking and having conversations.

Pippa and Renee both dragged me to a store, finding me sweaters and shirts to wear. Once we finished with that, we started looking for jeans.

"So.. how are you holding up with having Lin fostering you?" Renee asked.
"I'm really enjoying my time here. I keep almost calling Lin dad, then snap out of it." I said
"He really wants you to call him Dad, ya know?" Pippa said. I would love to call him my dad. He actually reminds me a lot of my biological father, but I just feel as no one can replace my real dad. I'm just so used to calling him Lin.
"I know. I just .. I don't know yet." I said.

The girls pulled me into another store, but this store was a shoe store. I got a pair of sneakers, boots, and two pairs of converse. I walked out pretty content with everything.

Once we finished, we got back into the car. Renee turned out the Hamilton soundtrack, and we started screaming the lyrics. I haven't danced yet for the show, but I know every line from listening to it every night.

"So Maddie.." Pippa said.
"What's up?"
"So.. We are doing a Ham4Ham today. Lin really wants to introduce you to everyone. Would you be willing to?" I've heard of the Ham4Ham shows before, and listened to them occasionally.
"Sure! I would love to." I exclaimed.

When we got back to the theater, Lin hugged me and asked how was shopping with the girls. I told him everything that happened and showed him all the clothes I got.

"Pippa told me that you wanted to be in the Ham4Ham show today. Go get ready. We start in 30!" Lin said. I ran back to my room getting ready for the show.

"Alright. When I tapped on the door, you just gonna push on the door and walk out." I nodded my head. Lin walked out of the door followed by a bunch of fans screaming.

About 5 minutes later, Lin tapped on the door indicating that I could come out. I stepped out, smiling and waving to everyone.

"Everyone.. this is my foster daughter, Maddie. She has been living with me for a couple months now." Lin told everyone. That again was followed by a ton of girls screaming.
"Any questions for Maddie?"

I was ready to answer some questions, but immediately was welcomed by a voice that was too familiar.

The Four Girls That Hated Me In The Group Home..

A/N
Oh shittttt!
I hope you're enjoying the story.