chapter 23 ✨

I wake up from my phone blowing up with messages from the cast, most of them being from Lin.

"Darling. Where are you?"
"What does your tweet mean?"
"Please come home."
"I'm extremely worried."
"I'm coming to find you."

I sighed. I checked the time. 4:36am. I should probably get on the move.

I grabbed my belongings, walking out of the gymnastics gym locking it behind me. I struggled to think where the hell I was going to go.

I kept walking, realizing I would have to walk past the theater to even go anywhere else.

"Anthony. I swear, if she doesn't come back soon, I'm reporting her for being missing." I heard from behind me. Lin.

I picked my pace up, hiding in the middle of the crowded New York streets.

I kept walking, and before I knew it. I was once again in front of my old foster home, noticing the parents were home. I took a deep breath, knocking on the door.

"Oh look! The whore is back. Did you have fun being a slut?"

I was dragged inside the home being pushed upstairs to my old room that I shared with Brynn and Brittany.

"We will deal with your whore ass later." My real foster father said, taking a drink of his alcoholic beverage.

I slowly opened the door, expecting to immediately get a hug from each girl since I haven't seen them in forever.

I was wrong.

There. There was two empty beds. No sheets. The closets were empty with their belongings. They were gone.

"Your friends left, well actually. Brynn left." My foster mother said.
"Where is Brittany?"

"She died."

I immediately fell on the floor, hugging my knees knowing that my best friend was gone. She dealt with seizures , and this horrible people never gave two shits about her. I slammed the door, sitting in the corner of my old room, crying myself to sleep.

A/N -
WELLLLLL..