chapter 17 ✨

I woke up the next day. I looked over at the clock. 10:00pm. I slept for a long time. I'm usually up by 8:00pm. I decided to get out of bed and start my day, but first, I had to explain everything to Lin.

Once I was dressed, I walked out of my room. I could hear the cast singing on the stage rehearsing.

From what seemed like hours, I finally got the courage to walk out to the stage to see everyone. They were finishing up Non-Stop.

Once everyone saw me, you could hear a pin drop. I slowly backed up. I knew they were all disappointed in me.

"Hey guys. Take 5. We will start on Aaron Burr, Sir" Lin told everyone, grabbing me to go back to the room.

"What the hell Maddie?" He said.
"I'm sorry. I lost track of time. All of the gymnast were showing their skills to everyone. Lauren couldn't leave at 10:30 because.." I stopped speaking. If i told Lin about the drinking, I would be dead.
"Because what?" Lin said, raising an eyebrow. I knew I couldn't lie. I suck at lying.
"Because.. She was drinking.." Lin furrowed his eyebrows at me. I knew I was dead.
"Were you drinking Maddie Parker?" He said. I knew it. He used my last name. Rest In Peace to me.
"N..No. They offered me a drink, but I told them I was only 14. Lauren shrugged and continued to drink." I said looking down. I was wrapped in a hug by Lin.
"Okay.. I can't be mad if you declined that. Next time.. you need to check your phone frequently for the time." I nodded and agreed with him.

We walked back out to the stage. Tommy was talking to the cast.
"Alright guys. You guys can go. We have done enough warming up and I think everyone is okay." Everyone started getting up leaving the stage. Jasmine, Pippa, and Renee came over to me.

"You wanna go to the mall? We can buy you some new clothes, seeing that you don't have many." Jasmine said.
"I would love to!" I said, "but you don't have to spend money on me." I said. I still feel guilty for Lin buying the phone for me.
"It's fine! We want to do this!" Pippa said. I ran over to Lin to tell him I was going out with the girls. Lin walked over to them, handing them some money.

"Let's gooo!" Renee said, pulling me outside.
"Be back in 3 hours! We do have a show!" I heard Lin say in the distance.

This is gonna be fun!

A/N
Yall. Every time I tell myself to stop writing, I keep writing and adding onto the story.
Do you guys wanna see some drama happen?
Let me know if you're enjoying the story!