Its like real yaoi!

So my friend’s dads were taking her to a convention and she invited me. The first day of the convention she was Pit from Kid Icarus and i was Red from the orginal Pokemon games. We were walking with her dads around the con when  i heard, “RED-KUN!” This girl who was older than me wearing what looked like i think was a Naruto cosplay came over running over and glomped me. I was confused and got her off me. My friend G explained to her that we were with her dads and that we were heading to dinner and so we could not talk .The weeb who shall be known as Yaoi-ninja asked if G’s dads were gay. When G said yes  the weeb squealed. 

Yaoi-ninja said, “ITS LIKE REAL YAOI!” and began to ask G’s dads very personal questions about sex, who was seme/uke and things like that. They were uncomfortable and said that they did not want to answer Yaoi-ninja’s question. But she insisted. She said, “I am gonna tell my friends i met a real yaoi couple. They need to see this!” I felt bad for G and her dads as they were becoming more uncomfortable. It finally ended with a member of con staff telling Yaoi-Ninja to leave us alone or she would be kicked out.

PSA/PRO TIP: JUST CAUSE THERE IS A GAY COUPLE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GO UP AND CALL THEM A “REAL LIFE YAOI COUPLE!” NOR SHOULD YOU ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS