Onee-chan

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT, STALKING

When I was in 8th grade, I rode the bus home with my friends (whom I will call Mike and Mark). There was always a kid that showed up, but it wasn't a while before I recognized him as someone I met in summer camp and invited him to sit down with me. (I'll call him Dave.) It turned how he was a pretty big anime and K-Pop fan and he seemed like a cool person.

Shortly after he got off the bus, Mark ranted about how much he hated Dave and how Dave made his life a living hell by driving away every friend he ever had, claimed to be "half-Japanese," and made people sympathetic for him every time he got in trouble because he was a "poor, orphan boy adopted from Korea". He also took note of how Dave was known for sexually harassing Asian girls at his previous schools and was even expelled for poking one with a pocket knife. I thought to myself, "He's only a kid, there's no way that's for real" and brushed it off. Which I really regret.

Dave sat next to me quite often and sure enough told me he was "half-Japanese" and adopted from Korea and constantly called me "Onee-chan" (which irked me, because I'm Taiwanese, not Japanese). Things started getting especially creepy when he would start stroking me, rubbing my leg, and even attempt to grope me despite me constantly telling him to respect my personal space. I had had enough by this point and punched him in the mouth, kicked him, etc.

That did not stop him from stalking me in between classes and actually "glomping" me in the classroom. Somehow he found my Facebook and messaged me creepy things like, "I love you, Onee-chan. I'll dress in lolita for you if you forgive me." Eventually I found out that Mike's girlfriend had undergone the same sexual harassment by Dave and that it was starting to her AGAIN, and we were both uncomfortable and frustrated about it.

Eventually Mark and Mike reported Dave to the principal. Dave was expelled, but he made some stupid claim about Mark and Mike bullying him and they were punished as well. To this day Dave keeps making accounts to find me on Facebook and going off about being "a quarter Japanese" and posting hentai and yaoi all over. He's currently blocked, but I have a bad feeling he's somehow going to find me again.