Chapter 3

I love this story

~~

I snuggled up against Gerard's side as we watched his laptop screen. Someone opened the door and I smiled when I saw Dallon standing there.

It's been a week since our date and we also went out for ice cream the other day. It was so nice. I finally have my first boyfriend.

"Dallon!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, baby," he said. "Your mom let me in. Do you wanna hang out?"

"We're watching a movie," Gerard stated with a scowl.

"Dallon can watch with us," I said.

Dallon sat beside me and I smiled, crawling from Gerard's lap into Dallon's. I smiled up at Dallon and he leaned down to give me a kiss. Gerard huffed and I frowned as I pulled away. He got up, setting the laptop down.

"You two can watch, in gonna go smoke," he grumbled.

He left the room, shutting the door harshly as I flinched and whimpered.

"He mad at me?" I asked.

"No, baby, how can anyone possibly get mad at you?" Dallon asked.

I smiled, leaning up to give him a kiss. He held me close and I felt so warm and comfortable in his arms.

"Dallon?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby?" He asked.

"Do you like Gerard?" I asked.

"I don't know, baby, I haven't really talked to him," he said. "But I really like you though."

I giggled and kissed the tip of his nose. "I like you too."

He smiled, pressing his lips against mine. He ran his hands down to my hips, kissing me deeply. His tongue ran along my bottom lip and I whimpered softly. The door opened and Gerard came in.

"Forgot my lighter," he grumbled.

He walked out, slamming the door even harder this time. My eyes filled with tears and Dallon hugged me tight.

"Don't cry, sweetheart," he whispered. "It's okay."

"I don't think Gerard likes me anymore," I whimpered.

"Of course he loves you," Dallon reassured. "Like you said, he's practically your brother."

I nodded, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"Frankie! Dinner's ready!" Mikey called.

"I asked you to get him, I could've done that," mom scolded.

I sniffled and stood, holding Dallon's hand. We went downstairs to where my mom was setting the table.

"Dallon, sweetheart, you can stay for dinner too," my mom offered.

She looked up and frowned when she saw me.

"Frankie? What's wrong?" She asked.

"G-Gerard doesn't like me anymore," I whimpered.

"What?" She asked. "Gerard!"

"What?!" Gerard snapped from the other room.

He came in, stopping when he saw me crying. He immediately turned and glared at Dallon.

"What'd you do?" Gerard asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Actually it's you," my mom said. "Frankie said that you don't like him anymore."