Chapter 23

Last chapter!

So now you wait for his cock, you know it'll turn you on,
He's gonna make you feel the way you want to feel, when he starts to lie,
When it makes you cry, you know I'll be there, my day will come, I know
Some day I'll be the only one my day will come, I know some day I'll
Be the only one

~~

Gerard was visiting me at my new house and I was so excited to have him here. I showed him my new room and all around the house.

We were currently sitting here watching cartoons while we were home alone. I leaned over, pressing my lips against his and he smiled into the kiss. I grabbed his hand, tangling it into my hair. I wanted him to pull it but he just ran his fingers through it gently.

"Daddy," I whined.

I pouted and he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong, Button?" He asked.

I leaned up to kissed him again. Gerard picked me up, carrying me upstairs. He set me down on my bed, kissing me softly. He pulled my dress over my head and kissed my neck softly.

"Is this what you wanted, baby boy?" He asked.

I nodded, losing my eyes as he kissed down my body. There was a shuffling as he took off his clothes before he was with me again. I felt his fingers tuck into the hem of my panties when he stopped.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked.

I opened my eyes as he pulled his hands away. Gerard gestured to my thighs and I saw the bruises left by Dallon.

"Th-they're from you, remember?" I asked.

"These aren't from me," Gerard stated. "We haven't fucked in weeks, they would've been gone by now."

"I-I--"

"Frank, where the fuck did you get these from?" He asked and I could tell he was getting angrier.

"Dallon," I whispered.

He got up off the bed and started grabbing for his clothes.

"Daddy no, don't go," I begged.

"I can't believe you fucking did this again," he spat. "This is the second fucking time you have cheated. And I forgave you the first time but I don't think I can do that this time."

"No!" I cried. "You've been so distant! I've missed someone loving me and making me feel good!"

"Oh, so this is my fault?!" He shouted. "You never think, Frank! Did he just sweet talk you again?! Make you feel all special and pretty before he shoved his dick inside you?!"

I looked down in shame as he put his clothes on hurriedly. He started walking out and I chased after him. I hugged his legs and he groaned.

"Frank, get off me," he said.

"I'm not Frank," I sobbed. "I'm Button. I'm your little Button."

"No you aren't," Gerard denied and he wouldn't look at me.

"Daddy, please don't leave me," I begged. "I love you."

"Frank, get the fuck off of me," he said.

I held onto him tight and he grabbed me, pulling me up to my feet. I grabbed his phone, clutching it to my chest.

"Give it back," he ordered.

I whimpered, shaking my head. He reached for it but I turned away to keep the phone from him.