Chapter 21

I still couldn't make up my mind about where to live. I know it'll only be a year before Gerard and I go to New York but a year is a long time. And it can seem even longer if I'm somewhere
I'm not happy. But I'm happy in both places which makes this even harder.

"Daddy, I'm sad, i need kissies," I stated.

Gerard smiled softly, giving me a small kiss.

"Nuh uh, more," I said.

He smirked, resting his hands on my hips as he pressed me against the wall softly. Gerard leaned down to press his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back roughly. My hands soon made their way to his belt as he rested his forehead against mine.

"What have I said about patience, baby?" He asked.

I whined, tugging at his belt again. Gerard grabbed my wrists, pinning them up above my head with one hand. I whimpered as I looked up into his hazel eyes. He used his other hand to massage my thigh gently and I turned my head to the side so he can kiss my neck softly.

"No, daddy," I whined. "I want you."

"Patience," he whispered, his hot breath on my skin making me shudder.

"No, no patience," I denied. "Stop it. I want it now. Gee, no--"

"Gerard Arthur Way!" Someone shouted.

Gerard pulled away quickly and we both turned to look at my mom.

"I come home and I find you harassing your little brother while he begs you to stop!" She yelled.

"Mom, no--"

"Get out of my house!" My mom screamed, interrupting him.

She grabbed Gerard's arm and pulled him away from me. My lip quivered as she pushed Gerard out the front door.

"Mommy, no," I cried.

She came over and hugged me tight, running her fingers through my hair.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I won't let him touch you again," she whispered.

I cried into her shoulder and felt my phone buzz. I glanced down at it and sniffled.

Gerard: I'm going to stay the night at Bert's, try to explain everything to mom. I love you x.

She kissed the top of my head softly, holding me in her bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry this happened, baby," she mumbled. "I'm going to call the police and he won't be able to touch you ever again."

"No!" I cried. "No, he can't be arrested."

"Frankie, I love Gerard, he's my son," my mom said. "But if he's...touching you in any way then he has to get in trouble for it."

"But mommy, I wanted him to touch me," I said. "He's my boyfriend."

She looked down at me in shock as she pulled away.

"He's your brother," she stated.

I sniffled and looked down at my feet.

"I-I love him," I whimpered.

"I just...I don't know what to think," she mumbled.

She left and I cried as I went upstairs. Bela was sleeping at the foot of my bed and her head picked up when I slammed the door shut. I laid on the bed, sobbing into my pillow. Bela started licking my hand and when I picked my head up she licked my face. I sat up, holding her in my arms as I sniffled and wiped my eyes.