Chapter 4

I woke up shaking and crying from my nightmare. I looked over at Gerard and saw he was still dead asleep. I got up, hugging Turtle and sucking on my paci. I crawled into his bed, picking up his arm to lay under it so it was wrapped around me. My body snuggled against his for the comfort and I smiled. I knew I wouldn't fall asleep again, not after that scary dream, but I still liked his comfort.

A few hours later and Gerard stirred. He rubbed his eyes, looking down at me in confusion. He mumbled something but it was too sleepy for me to understand. Instead, he just kissed my forehead and buried his face into my neck as he pulled my body closer. I whimpered when I felt the morning wood in his boxers press against my thigh. I looked at Gerard but he was already asleep again.

"Gee?" I whispered, shaking him lightly. "Gee, wake up."

Gerard groaned and opened his eyes.

"Huh?" He mumbled sleepily.

"I can feel you," I whispered.

Gerard looked at me in confusion. He shifted slightly, moaning when his crotch rubbed against my thigh.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

Gerard stood up and walked out of the room. A few moments later, I heard the shower start. I giggled and curled up in his nice warm bed. About half an hour later Gerard came back. He had just a white towel wrapped around his waist and he blushed when he looked at me.

"Sorry about that," he said.

Gerard changed into some jeans and a t-shirt and sat at the desk.

"So, do you wanna do something today?" He asked. "Wanna go to the movies?"

"I can't, Dallon's coming over," I said.

"Oh," he mumbled, looking down.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," he said.

I pouted slightly as he seemed upset again. I went over and sat on his lap, giving him a bright smile.

"Don't be sad!" I exclaimed. "Kissies make things better!"

I kissed his cheek then his nose then his cheek again then his forehead. Gerard laughed and I smiled proudly. He wrapped his arms around me and I sighed in content. My phone beeped and I gasped when I saw it was Dallon.

"He'll be here in a few hours!" I cheered. "You have to pick out something for me to wear! It has to be cute!"

Gerard looked annoyed again but I was too excited to pay attention. I jumped up and went to the closet, digging through my clothes.

"Help me!" I exclaimed.

"Button, you look amazing in everything, any guy would be lucky just to have you at all," Gerard mumbled.

"But this is my boyfriend so I have to look extra nice for him," I said.

I pulled out a pastel pink dress that had spaghetti straps. I put it on and also put on some white thigh high socks.

"Do I look good?" I asked, twirling for him.

"Yes, Button, you look stunning," Gerard confirmed.

I giggled happily but then pouted. "Now I have to wait a while."

"I'll make you some food, how does blueberry pancakes sound?" He asked.

I gasped and nodded quickly. He started to leave and I pouted.

"Carry me!" I cheered, making grabby hands.

Gerard smiled, picking me up. He carried me bridal style downstairs and set me on the seat at the counter in the kitchen.