Chapter 18

I feel like it's been forever since I updated this

~~

Mom has already left as Gerard and I got into the shower together. He pressed me against the cold tile wall gently and I whimpered.

"Mine," he growled quietly.

He grabbed my ass, pulling me closer and kneading the soft skin. I gasped, pressing my body close to his.

"Yours, daddy," I breathed out.

He gave me a sharp spank and I whined, holding his shoulders tight. Gerard pulled away suddenly and I pouted. He grabbed the shampoo, squirting some into his hand as he scrubbed it into his hair.

"Daddy," I complained.

I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to fuck me when he was angry, I wanted him to make me his.

"C'mon, baby boy," he said, washing the shampoo from his hair.

He scrubbed some into my own hair and I sighed in content. Gerard rinsed it off and smiled down at me. He turned off the water and I couldn't help but immediately shiver at the loss of the warm water. He stepped out and I wrapped my arms around my middle. The shower curtain opened a moment later and he stood there with a white towel around his waist. Another towel was in his hand and I smiled when I saw it was my frog one. Gerard wrapped it around me, pulling the little hood up.

I giggled as he picked me up, carrying me to our room across the hall. I wrapped my arms around his neck, sitting on his lap as he sat down at the chair at the desk.

"We need to make sure you have everything for tonight," Gerard said.

I looked at him and it was the first time I really looked at him. There was small cuts on his cheek and a bruise forming into a black eye.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed. "Daddy, you're hurt!"

I cupped his face gently, softly kissing the bruises.

"It's okay, Button, I've been beaten up worse in high school," he said.

I pouted sadly, my lip quivering.

"Don't cry, Button, it's okay," he said. "Come on, baby boy, let's get you all packed up."

Instead of just going over to my grandpa's house for dinner, I'm going to stay the night and they're gonna take me home after breakfast tomorrow morning.

"I'm sorry you got hurt," I whimpered. "My fault."

"Hey, Little Button, it's not your fault," Gerard denied. "You're perfect, it's all just because of him. Dallon is the one who is the asshole."

I sniffled, resting my head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you about him earlier," I apologized. "He is a meanie."

"Yeah, sweetheart, he is," Gerard agreed. "Now c'mon, let's get your stuff packed up."

I nodded, getting dressed into a white skirt with a baby blue shirt and white thigh highs. I grabbed a bag, putting some pajamas and clothes in there. I packed things into there that I needed like my toothbrush and hairbrush.

"Do you wanna bring your sippy cups?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay, well don't forget your pacifier and Turtle and your nightlight."

I nodded, packing everything into the bag. Gerard smiled, giving me a kiss.

"I'm driving you down there in about two hours," he said. "What do you wanna do?"

I smiled, straddling his hips. I kissed him roughly and he held my hips. He held me tight and I pressed my body closer to his.