Chapter 5

I snuggled against Gerard's side as we watched the movie. It was a movie about dogs and I loved it so much. But I wasn't really paying much attention to the screen anymore.

"I think I love him," I said

"Love who?" Gerard asked. "Love me?"

I giggled as he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I love you, Gee," I said. "But I think I love Dallon."

"No you don't," Gerard denied.

"What? Yes I do," I stated.

"Button, you've been dating him for two weeks," he said.

"Three weeks," I corrected.

"Button, it takes a while longer to love someone," he said.

I crossed my arms and pouted.

"How would you know?" I asked. "Have you ever been in love?"

"I love you, Button," Gerard stated.

"But I mean like real love," I said. "Not just with your brother."

Gerard but his lip and looked away.

"You don't like me and Dallon together and that's not a nice thing," I said. "I-I don't think I can be your friend anymore."

"Button," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Nuh-uh, i'm not Button anymore, only friends are allowed to call me Button," I stated.

I pushed him away and got up, going to my room. I wasn't really sure what to do now. I'm always doing everything with Gerard and now I'm not quite sure what to do.

I got up, going to Mikey's room. He was sitting on his bed, watching something on his laptop. I sat beside him and smiled.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching a show," he said.

"What's it about?" I asked.

"Monsters," he stated.

"Oh, I don't like monsters," I said. "Wanna do something fun? Do you wanna play dolls with me?"

"Why don't you play with Gerard?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down.

"What about Dallon?" He asked.

I gasped and nodded my head. I hurried back to my room and grabbed my phone, dialing Dallon's number.

"Hey, baby, what's up?" He asked.

"Can you play with me?" I asked.

"I was just about to go to my friend's house but you can come too," he said. "We were just gonna play video games."

"Okay," I agreed.

"Alright, I'll pick you up in ten minutes," he said.

I hung up the phone and smiled. I got dressed into a white sweater with a pastel purple sweater. I put on some white thigh high socks and slipped into my gel shoes, putting the strap into place with the velcro. They were pinkish and sparkly and Gerard bought them for me for my birthday last year.

The doorbell rang I smiled, getting up and hurrying downstairs. I passed by Gerard and scowled at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out," I stated.

"Out where, Button?" He asked.

"I'm not Button and I'm not your friend anymore," I said, my eyes filling with tears.