Chapter 22

I was visiting back home again and I was so upset. Gerard wasn't here and he keeps forgetting to call me at night. It's been a month and we've been talking less and less.

"I'm gonna go to the store, mom," I said.

"Alright, have fun," she replied.

I went out to the car, turning on the engine as I drove away. I got to the mall where I wanted to buy some new panties. They were gonna be so pretty and Gerard was going to love them so much. I just wish he was coming to see me soon.

I sighed quietly as I walked into the store, looking at all the assortments of lingerie. I picked out a couple pairs of pretty lace panties I thought he would like. Some people were looking at me a little weird but that always happens. But usually Gerard is here with me to help me feel better.

"Hey, Frankie," someone said.

I looked up and saw Dallon as I whimpered and looked down.

"I-I don't think I'm supposed to talk to you," I muttered.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," Dallon said and I looked up at him. "I was a huge dick and you didn't deserve any of it."

"Oh," I said. "Th-that's okay."

"Can I buy you some ice cream to make up for it?" He asked.

I bit my lip, how could I ever deny ice cream? I nodded my head and he smiled.

"Let me buy those for you too, to help make up for everything," he said.

I blushed as he grabbed the panties and went up to pay for them. The two of us headed down to the food court together and he bought the both of us ice cream while I found a table for us to sit at.

"So, you're really sorry?" I asked as he sat down and handed me my bowl.

"Of course, I was a dick," he said. "I'm really sorry about everything that happened, I really did like you."

"You did?" I asked as I blushed.

"Yeah, I really did," Dallon said. "So, what's new with you? It's been a while since we've talked."

"I found my real family," I said and he raised his eyebrows. "I moved in with them about a month ago."

"What are they like?" He asked.

"Well, I've got a grandpa and a cousin and an aunt and they're all really nice," i said.

"That's great, Frankie," he said. "How's if going with you and Gerard."

I stared at him in shock, my spoon halfway between my mouth and my bowl.

"Oh come on, it was obvious," he said. "I thought I was going to be suffocated by the amount of sexual tension between the two of you."

"Oh," I muttered, blushing as I looked down.

"So, you two?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "We haven't been talking much recently. I miss him. It's been a whole two weeks since we've even kissed."

He gave me a sympathetic smile and I blushed as I finished my ice cream. He pushed his own little cup to me and I looked at him in surprise.

"You take it, I know how much you love ice cream," he said.

I smiled and picked up his spoon as I ate.

"So, you're starting a new school then, huh?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm sure you'll do great there."

"How's college?" I asked.

"Boring," he replied.

I giggled and he smiled. When I finished, we cleaned up the table and he carried my bag for me.