stranger danger | julian x reader

After flunking my Chemistry test, tripping over a janitors bucket, and having myself walk right into a opening door today.. I decided it was time to let off some steam from such a wonderful day I had to today!

Note the sarcasm friends.

"Friends." Oh right? They mocked me the entire day today because of all the bad luck I seemed to have. Ugh, whatever. I'll get over it.

I decide to put on my black Nike sweatpants, my black Nike freeruns, a white tank top and a plain grey jacket over for my run around the town. I grab my phone and earphones as I head out the door. I be sure to lock it and quickly tie my hair up before jogging down my porch steps.

Twenty minutes has gone by since I started my jog and I was already just above 3 miles away from my house. I was at the town square where most eateries were and I decided I should reward myself with an ice cream cone. Dairy Queen was just around the corner so I decided to pick up my pace.

As I was about to turn the corner a dude comes out of nowhere on a skate board going in light speed. I try and stop my feet but it was too late. We both knew it was too late, it happened way too quickly.

Our bodies crash together. He hit me so hard that it felt as if I was just tackled to the ground by a jock. His body rolls just a couple feet away from me and we both groan in pain on the side of the road.

"Can this day get any worse?" I groaned to myself as I tried to sit back up.

"I'm so sorry." The dude apologized as he forced himself up to his feet.

He was tall, skinny, tan,.. muscular, has an amazing facial structure-- OH MY GOSH Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!

Anyways! He was wearing full black other than his red flannel which somehow made him more attractive.. STOP!

"Here, lemme help you up." 

He sounds Hispanic a bit..

Dazed from my own thoughts I just look up at him and suddenly snap out of it and go, "Huh? Oh! What?"

I sound so dumb I can't do this.

He chuckles a bit at me and holds his hand out to me, "I said, 'here lemme help you up.'" He smiles.

His teeth are so straight..OH MY GOSH STOP!

"Oh, thanks." I smiled shyly at him as I took his hand and he gently pulled me up.

I almost instantly took my hand back and started dusting myself off.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I didn't see you coming and I was going pretty fast so that was completely my fault." He apologized as he grabbed his board that flipped over.

"Oh no, it's fine. Not the worst thing that happened to me today." I chuckled to myself.

"Bad day?" He asked.

"You could definitely say that." I laughed.

"Okay, tell you what. I'll make it up to you." He smiles.

"Oh no! It's fine! Really." I assured him.

"No, I have to. C'mon, pretty please?" He pouted his lips and put his hands together as he stared at me with begging eyes.

If only I could take a picture of this-- HE LOOKS SO CUTE.

"Okay! Fine! I was gonna get ice cream anyways." I laughed even though I was a bit nervous because a stranger was just about to buy me ice cream.