follow my lead | sean x reader

I have so much imagines coming im excitedfhfkhl

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

revised bc im inSECURE so if u read it already reread it!

~~~

"Okay, what about this?" I ask my best friend Sean as I step out of my restroom for the third time already.

"You look great." We said at the same time.

"Damn it Sean! I need more input than that!" I groaned as I pressed my back against my wall and sank to the floor in annoyance.

"Well what do you want me to do? Lie?" He rebutals. "I'm telling you. You look great in anything." He states as he walks over to me and gives me a hand.

"I don't feel great.." I huff as I take his hand and get up on my feet with my eyes on the floor.

I then feel his finger gently raise my chin up to look at him. "Then let me do the honors of changing that." He says with his small but genuine smile.

He takes my small smile back as permission so he softly intertwines his fingers with mine and leads me back to the restroom. He asks me to stand infront of the mirror and I just look blankly at him through the glass.

He shakes his head with a smile before saying, "Don't look at me. Look at yourself." So I did.

"Now, tell me about yourself." He goes as he crosses his arms and leans against the wall behind him.

"What do you mean?"

"Stop referencing Justin Bieber, I think you know what I mean." We both chuckled.

"I, uh, I.. I'm not sure." I say, looking down at my finger tips.

"Okay, why don't you start with your outfit?" He suggests.

I look back up and shrug, "I guess it's kinda cute, but it's also kinda basic. Like me." I laughed softly.

"And how so?"

"Well because I'm not into also those fancy, loud things. I'm more of a girl who thinks laying on the grass and watching the clouds is fun and amusing." I explained.

"I also think I'm pretty cute when I try." I added with a chuckle.

"I think you're pretty cute without trying."

My eyes move to meet his through the glass and he has that genuine smile on his face once more. I couldn't help but fight a blush as I look back to myself and shrug once more.

"I don't know. I just feel like I'm trying too hard to get noticed by Julian."

"I agree." Sean snickers.

"Hey." I glare playfully at him which makes him laugh.

"I mean it though. You're trying too hard for a person who really doesn't. You're effortless. Julian is just blind, probably because of that long ass hair of his." He comments making me giggle.

"I guess you're right." I smiled, feeling a whole lot better about myself.

"So how do you feel now?" Sean asks as he pushes himself off the wall and walks towards me.

"I feel better actually. I'm just a bit nervous now, I guess." I gave him a sly smile.

He sighs before sneaking his arms between mine and wrapping them around my waist. He leans his head on my shoulder as he says, "You have nothing to worry about, I'll be there with you. I got you."

We both look at eachother for a few seconds, just smiling at eachother before I thanked him for making me feel better.

"Well, you ready to go?" He asks, rocking me slightly.