hold my hand | ken x reader pt. 1

Storyline:

You and Ken have been dating secretly for almost 2 months now. You constantly have to keep yourself from slipping up or being seen holding hands or doing couple things in public.

~~~

"Babe, hurry up!" Ken whined as y/n took her sweet time fixing her hair.

"Can you calm down? I don't wanna look like a hairy avocado, aight?" Y/n argues.

"You look beautiful, now shut your pretty face and let's go!" He snickered, grabbing her hand and dragging her with him.

"Kenny!" She whined as a song as he continued to pull her out of her home.

He stops in his tracks to look back at her. "Listen," he cups her face, "you look beautiful and you can't tell me otherwise."

He kisses the tip of her nose as her face falls a shade of pink, burying her face on the crook of his shoulder to hide her blush.

"You can tell me I'm beautiful too, yanno?" He joked as he wrapped his arms around her neck and waddled them side to side.

"You're veeery beautiful." She mocked, rolling her eyes playfully as she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her chin on his chest.

"Thanks, I get that a lot." He winked down at her, kissing her temple.

"You're so cocky, why am I dating you again?" She joked as she took his hands from her neck and interlocked theirs together down at their sides.

"I wonder that too." He smiled. "Like how did I get so lucky?" His words bringing more heat to her cheeks.

"Alright love birds, hurry up and get in!" Josh yelled as Will honked his car as he pulled up on her driveway.

Ken discreetly flicked them off as they slightly pulled apart. They all release a short laugh before entering Will's brand new car.

"Daaaaamn!" Y/n chimed as she looked around the beautiful exterior.

"Thanks, I guess." Will chuckled before driving off.

"Hey, make sure you're wearing your seat belts, assholes. I ain't bouta get my license taken from me on the first week." Will says with a glare, yet humorously.

They all rolled their eyes as they made sure to show him they are. He nods with a smile in approval before fully concentrating on the road.

Minutes go by and it already felt like a life time, they had an hour drive to Six Flags and they were bored out of their mind.

"I'm tired." Ken whined in his girlfriend's ear before laying his head on her shoulder.

"Then sleep, I'll wake you up when we're there." She tells him, placing her hand on top of his and rubbing it soothingly with her thumb.

"Okay." He nods, placing a kiss on her shoulder and interlocking their hands.

She looks down and smiles. It just always felt so right. It was like his hand was made for hers.

Perfect puzzle pieces.

After a couple minutes, Ken had fallen asleep and dreaming. Y/n could tell because his hand would squeeze her very faintly before relaxing and squeezing again. She has to fight back a laugh because of how cute it was.

"Is your boy asleep?" Josh asks, looking back at them.

"Yeup." She chuckles softly, not wanting to wake him up.

"Alright, Will pull over." Josh grins mischievously.

"I already know that look." Will shakes his head with a smile before pulling over.