beautiful | ken x reader

"Dude, I'm so over this day." I groaned as my friends and I walked down the crowded hallways.

"Same, bro." Will sighed, throwing his arm over his girlfriend, Julie.

"I just wanna get Boba." Bailey whined, allowing all of us to agree.

"We should get after scho--"

"Hey look it's y/n." Tati interrupted.

We brought our eyes down the hall as she strut down the hall, passing us ever so gracefully. She was the eye catcher of the school. Nearly every guy/girl wanted her.

But only one person could have her.

Her boyfriend, Xavier.

I didn't like Xavier. He was the typical jock but honestly he was better off as a bench warmer. Can't even make a touchdown if he tried. I really don't know how he got co-captain.

Personally, I believe she deserves someone better. I'm not trying to say that person should be me, but I would definitely care for her the right way just like any other genuine man/ woman.

As she passed the halls, eyes of jealousy practically pierced through her. It was nothing bad, girls just wanted to be her. What she had and can have.

Anything.

Her beauty was effortless.

As my eyes gawked at her, the halls started to boom with the sound of howling and cheering. This is where I introduce the football team.

They shoved eachother down the halls, not caring if they hit someone else. Laughing at nerds. Winking at girls they thought were hot. Just the actual definition of garbage.

They didn't give two shits as one of the members threw an open water bottle toward Xavier who was currently approaching y/n.

My mouth opened to say something but it was too late. The water had hit Xavier's shoulder and water splattered all over y/n. The halls almost instantly went quiet.

But being the douche of the boyfriend Xavier was, he laughed.

He laughed with his team and took it all as a joke. While y/n's thin shirt stuck to her body and her makeup beginning to run down. Her face looked petrified.

"Better get that cleaned up." He winked at y/n after scanning her wet body and walking away with his team.

"What a fucking douche!" Julie scowled.

My heart sank as y/n's face hung low and touched around the side of her face. I briefly pushed past my friends and make my way towards her, just wanting to make sure she would be fine.

As I was about to my hand on her shoulder, she looked down at her hand that just came from her face and gasped out loud. Then just like that, she ran.

"Y/n!" I tried calling after her, completely confused on why she took off like that.

"Maybe she's worried about her makeup dripping down." Tati suggested, coming up to me with the rest of the group.

"No, I feel like it's more than that.." I say lowly. "I-I'm gonna go after her. Just tell our teacher I went home."

"Ken but--"

Before they could stop me, I had already sprinted towards the direction y/n had ran.

The halls started clearing out so it was easier to spot her. I quickly spotted her (your hair color) swaying behind her as she continued to run with her head down.

"Y/n!" I called again, completely making a run for it.

We were soon in the car parking lot and she was fumbling through her purse her in search of what could be her keys. Things fell as she tried to keep herself together.