are you jealous | ken x reader

mY CHAPTERS FOR MY BOOKS ARE ALL GONE FOR SOME REASON AND IM PISSED SO HERES A DAMN FILLER

Also i 11/demogorgon recommend Avengers: Infinity War!!1!

im a Marvel nerd im sorry hs i was literally standing on my seat i rly wish i was lying

~~~

"Let's go get cotton candy!" I grinned as I squeezed Ken's hand and pointed at the stand just ahead of us.

"Okay." He smiled back as he let me pull him to the stand like a child.

"Hello, can I get a purple one please?" Ken asks the clerk politely as he let go of my hand and began pulling out his wallet.

"Are you not gonna get for yourself?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good." He smiled as he paid the clerk.

"Thanks for paying." I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

He blushes before kissing the tip of my nose, "No problem, babe."

As Ken waited for the lady to prepare my cotton candy, my eyes wandered to look around the fair. I didn't even realize I had even walked a few feet away from the stand as I tried to get a better glimpse of the Ferris Wheel.

"Y/n?" I hear someone call from behind me.

I turn to see my old friend and crush Zach walking towards me.

"Zach? Zach Herron? Is that you?!" I gasped. "Oh my god!" I squealed in excitement as I ran up to him.

He smiles widely as he catches me and spun me around. He sways us side to side as we held eachother close.

"I can't believe you're back!" I tell him, still astonished for seeing him here at the fair.

He's been on tour with his band for the past year and gosh I missed him. He was my first friend here in LA aside from Ken and I've never been happier.

"Yeah! I just got back from tour actually, we're on a quick break before we head to Europe." He flashed his signature smile that I once melted over.

"That's great! You're really killing it!" I compliment him as I nudge him on the shoulder lightly.

"Thanks!" He blushes slightly. "So how you've been? I missed you a lot." He smiles, ruffling up my hair like he used to.

"I've been doing good. Just the usual." I tell him. "I was just looking at the Ferris Wheel when you called my name."

We both turn to take a look and I didn't notice he got closer until I turned my head to him when he asked, "So uh-- you here alone?"

His face was now close to mine and we kind of just stared at eachother for a few seconds until we hear someone clear their throat behind us. We both turn our head to find Ken holding my cotton candy in one hand as he stared as us rather awkwardly.

"Uh-- your cotton candy." Ken mumbled as he handed it to me and stood incredibly close to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled again before taking a bite.

"So.. uh, who's this?" Ken asks.

"Oh hi! I'm Zach." Zach smiles, extending his hand out to Ken.

"Ken, y/n's boyfriend." He emphasizes as he accepts the handshake.

"Boyfriend? Oh wow, I have missed out on a lot. I'm a good friend of hers." Zach continues to smile yet I can't help but notice how they're still slowly shaking hands.

"Yeah, we've been dating for about 6 months now." Ken smiles rather differently than usual.

"I guess that's what happens when I leave for a year."