let me go | sean x reader pt.1

Backstory:

You and Sean have been dating for about 5 months now, but it all went wrong when he was caught kissing another girl. You felt so much sadness and anger towards him that you broke up with him. Even a month after the break up, you still felt the same pain you did when you first saw him kissing another girls lips.

~~~

It was about time that I forgot about Sean. I can't allow myself to continue thinking about him. I deserved to be happy.

With the hope of forgetting Sean, I put on a black skater skirt, a white tank top, and a distressed demin jacket, and head to a party.

My friend Charlotte picks me up just in time and we both make our way to the house the party was being thrown at. It was a typical highschool party where people got drunk and grinded on eachother. However, I wasn't a drinker. I just loved dancing.

We pull up at the house and walked inside side by side, we talk with a couple friends and decide to take a better look around.

Our mistake.

There were so much people here that we don't even notice eachother get seperated from eachother. I look around the area and I couldn't find her.

This is what I get for being friends with a 5 footer.

As I turn to continue my search for her I bump into someone and I feel a part of their beverage spill on me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I apologized, as I zipped up my jacket immediately.

I didn't bother to look up, I was so focused on myself because I wasn't about to expose myself. I ain't that girl.

"It's okay." He chuckled.

I finally look up to see a guy I've never seen in my life.

"Sorry about your drink." I apologized again.

"Stop apologizing." He chuckled again.

"Well I'm gonna go now, I'm looking for my friend." I said awkwardly because of how he was staring at me.

"Wait, wanna get a drink?" He asks. "I kinda lost mine." He joked.

I laughed a bit, "I don't drink."

"It's fine, I can grab you a soda."

"Okay then." I replied kindly for his generosity.

"Okay, be right back."

I nod and stay right where I was.

There was still no sight of Charlotte.

"Where could she be?" I asked myself.

"Don't worry about her." I nearly jump at the sudden contact of someones hand on my waist and I move back a bit.

"Oh, it's just you." I fake laughed.

"Sorry for the scare." He chuckled. "Here's your soda, hope you like Cherry Cola." He smiles, it was quite cute.

"I happen to love Cherry Cola." I smiled back, beginning lose my awkwardness around him.

"Well, cheers." He smiled before clicking our cups together.

I smile back again before we both start taking a drink out if our cups. The entire time, he stared straight into my eyes. Almost as if he was staring right into my soul.

He brings his cup down from him lips as I do the same before he asks, "Good?" He smirks.

"Yeah." I smiled.