stop | ken x reader pt.1

17+

~~~

"Follow me to the restroom." My boyfriend of one month said as we looked away from the football gane happening.

"Okay." I nodded, standing up from the bleachers.

He laces our fingers together as we respectfully made our way down. He rushes to the building where the restrooms were and it makes me giggle. He just finished a huge cup of soda so I bet he had to pee real badly.

"James, slow down." I laughed as he pulled me by his side, nearly running.

(Made up character ok bye)

"I need the restroom." He whined.

I laugh again as we make it to the restroom.

"Come in with me, there's no one here anyways."

"Okay." I shrugged.

I take a seat on the sink as he goes to do his business. The sound of him peeing makes me laugh for some reason and I could already see him rolling his eyes at me.

"Real cute." He chuckles as he goes to wash his hands.

"Mhmm." I joked.

"You look really pretty in that dress." He smiles as he goes between my legs.

"Thanks." I blushed.

He puts his hands on the small of my back before pulling me to his lips. Our lips attached and it was so different from all the other times we've kissed. He felt more controlling and rough.

I didn't really think much of it. It kinda felt nice as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He cupped my cheek with his free hand and pulled me closer to him. He then licked my bottom lip practically begging for entrance, but I denied. He groans which makes me almost smirk but he grabs my ass which takes me by surprise.

I gasp and he takes the chance to sink his tongue into my mouth. I was almost breathless as he took over the whole kiss.

His hand began to roam my back and I had to pull back to catch a breath. We were both panting as we looked at eachother with plump lips. That was an intense make out session.

"I think we should get back to the game." I panted.

"Let's just stay here." He breathed before pulling me to his lips again.

"James." I breathed as he trailed his kisses to my cheek and jawline.

"It's boring anyways." He groans as he brings our lips back together.

I had to agree with that.

I wasn't even a fan of football.

As we continued our make out session, the hand on my back suddenly pushes me closer to him. I soon felt something poking at my thigh and I instantly burn up.

"J-james." I breathed out, breaking the kiss.

"We really should stop." I said.

I wasn't down to do anything sexual in just one month of the relationship.

He looks at me obviously annoyed but allows me to jump off the sink. I only managed to take a few steps before he turns me back around and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful." He whispered against my ear.

I couldn't hold back a smile as I wrap my hands around his neck, "Thank you."

He doesn't say anything else other just lowering his lips back down to mine. It was going fine until he started going rough again. It was taking my breath away.