tired | julian x reader

It's been weeks since you guys have spent a day together, not even one nap. He has been so busy making choreo for his classes that happens 3 times a week that it is almost like he has forgotten about you.

He doesn't even text you his usual good morning and good night texts anymore. You sometimes try and surprise him at home but he is always asleep or too busy to notice you even entered his home.

You decided you wanted to keep yourself occupied so you went to this cute pottery shop because you heard it was good for stress relief. And you weren't gonna lie, it was definitely so satisfying and soothing.

As you thought of your design, your first thought was Julian. You thought of one of our dates, your favorite one to be exact. It was at the park, you both heard the birds chirping and it was almost like they were singing.

"I believe they're singing for us." Julian whispered by your ear as you felt him gently grab your hand.

"They sound beautiful then." You giggled as he stood infront of you and pulled you gently towards him.

"They do, so let's not waste their music and dance with me." He smiled warmly at you making your cheeks flush red.

"You're too special, Julian De Guzman." You told him as he linked your hands around his neck and hugged his hands your waist.

"You make me feel special, y/n."

You didn't realize you have been smiling this entire time as you remembered that day. You had to snap out of it or else you wouldn't be able to finish your mug.

You put your hands to work and the outcome wasn't the best for you but it was certainly the thought that counts. You smiled brightly at it, just excited to show Julian what you made him. You even thought, maybe he'll remember that date as well.

After the class, you packed up your stuff and quickly went for Julian's house

After the class, you packed up your stuff and quickly went for Julian's house. Before entering his home, you took the mug out of the box it was safely in and smiled at it one last time before softly opening his front door.

You peeked your head in to see he wasn't in the family room but you could hear his music playing upstairs. He was in his room for sure.

You quickly ran up his stairs yet securely holding onto the mug you had just made. You turned to corner to see his door closed. You were definitely excited to see him after a day of not seeing him and couldn't contain yourself as you opened the door while knocking.

You hid the mug behind your back as Julian turned to face you. He was a bit sweaty and you could tell he was trying to figure out more choreo, you weren't surprised.

"Oh, hey." He blandly says, before turning back to his full body mirror and going back to his zone.

You felt a pang of hurt but disregarded it as you stepped in to his room.